World of Warcraft Forum Upgrades!

Best part about these forums is the Blue Tracker. Now, I don’t have to go to a third-party fan site to see what Blizzard Peeps have posted.

How do we request sticky? :snake:

2 Likes

So… how come the website still links to the old forums?

1 Like

Is everything reset so that people who received a past suspension will be able to reach level 3?

Or will they forever be barred from it even for minor offoenses…?

Random question I haven’t found an answer to.

Is Forum Rep account wide or do we have to grind it on all characters? I like to swap toons depending on context of the thread (mage in mage, hunter in hunter, etc) and that would not be fun getting to level 3 on all of them!

1 Like

That’s actually a good question.

I hope it’s account wide.

1 Like

I hope so as well would hate to have to grind it out on each toon.

1 Like

Thanks for this was looking for something detailing how the trust system worked :smiley:

1 Like

You mean downgrade?

8 Likes

Really liking the changes! Very good flow and features.

+1

1 Like

These new forums are painful to use, now instead of barely posting I am barely even going to read them anymore.

11 Likes

I love the new forum! Looks polish and up to date! thank you!
vanish! puff… gone.

The new forums are so overwhelmingly clogged with confusing buttons and text, I hardly know what I am doing. The introduction of memes and emoticons make it unappealing to post more. It feels like social media and opens the way for “middle finger” emojis and inappropriate content previews. I preferred the simplistic interface. We are supposed to be battle-hardened warriors, not tweens with Twitter-esque hearts and notification feeds!

9 Likes

Not being able to post a link is terrible. Trying to update the emerald dream forums with the community links and realm discord info and cannot post it.

Can you all pin our old stickies back?

Any chance of being able to bump our posts before anyone else replies (mainly used for guild and event notices)

3 Likes

How do you ignore posters on these new forums?

4 Likes

Thanks for that post, great information. Where can one see their trust level?

What is pagination???

Can you update the “Forums” link on the WoW home page so that it goes to the current forums, aka here?

1 Like

Its gonna take some time to get used this on my IPad and IPhone.

You can post links by putting them in a code block, surrounded by the backtick ` character. People will need to copy and paste into their browser though.

www.google.com

@Lecreaux: Unfortunately Discourse does not support ignoring other users. It’s one of the biggest problems with the software, IMO.

1 Like