World of Warcraft: Dragonflight

• World of Warcraft Dragonflight is WoW’s next expansion.

• New race - Dracthyr

• New Class - Evoker

• 2 Specializations - Healer and Ranged DPS
    • Hero Class - Starts at 58 with new starter zone
    • Wears Mail
  • Revamp of World, UI, professions, talents

• Profession transmog

• Dragon Riding - Skill to ride a dragon

• Customizable dragon mount

• Level Cap of 70

• Dragon Isles - 4 leveling zones, 1 starter zone

• Alpha soon

6 Likes

Can’t say I’m too interested in the new class. Its looking like a new caster type class.

You left out the most important feature.

• Ducks
14 Likes

I am still adding stuff atm so bare with me. ><

Updates to core systems and ui are great, way overdue. Very glad. Story looks bland af. I have never been so bored with an opening cenimatic.

5 Likes

Woot talent tress are back!

2 Likes

Dragons!!! :smiley:

1 Like

:Sees nothing bout old world revamp, keeps scrolling:

1 Like

Mechanodragons or my subscription will rust into dust.

I hope we get to keep our covenant. I love my necrolord powers.

1 Like

It isn’t, however, a “THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER” deal. Felt fun and adventurous.

I’m thoroughly whelmed, but I do like the new stuff that I am seeing so far. Time will tell if Blizz is able to deliver tho.

I fully think Blizzard is much better at telling small-scale stories. I hope this xpac returns to that, and keeps away from the cosmic apocalyptic threats. WoW dragons though… they just bore me to tears nowadays. They use to be impressive. Something awesome and terrifying. But we’ve jumped so many undead riding dinosaurs on missle guided laser sharks that flying lizards with bad breath just don’t do it for me. But that’s just my take, so YMMV!

This reminds me of a dragon side character I made for my RP back in Cata. Guess now as good a time as any to make her in the game.

Here’s the dracthyr race goldshire will be happily to have them.

Here some of new zone with ducks!

1 Like

Rejoice my fellow sin’dorei. Not since MoP The Reliquary are going to be doing something!

1 Like

No big bad. No world ending threat. Focus on exploration and adventure. New race that doesn’t have over pronounced sexual dimorphism. More customization. Some good stuff there.

5 Likes

but . . . where are the trolls?

1 Like