World of Warcraft Classic Patch Notes -- Version 1.13.5

There will be a lot of addon updates in response to this patch, some even forced (Like DBM) which will immediately force disable older versions.

This is a coordinated effort between addon authors and blizzard to get those addons sending lots of comms (the literal reason for the two api reverts) out of circulation asap.

In other words, if you login and an addon be like “disabled until updated”. Don’t be like “OMG, that dude be forcing me to update for no reason”

Trust me, there is a reason.

2 Likes

Could you format this correctly? It is either ‘Now Available’ 7/7/20 9:00 AM PST, or it “will be available” 7/28/20. Pick one.

9 Likes

meaning they officially killed what was left of it

where is server transfer update?

2 Likes

You should be more clear about it being 4 backpack slots and not 4 slots to put bags in.

Does this mean the non-20 energy tick bug is fixed??

Is it possible to disable screen shakes? Worried about feeling nauseated during a boss.

2 Likes

Will there be anything done to help smaller servers reach their gate opening events in a timely fashion?

HoJ drop location changed? Chimaerok Tenderloin dropping yet?

havent tested tbf, but judging by everything else in that block that is not yet available, i would think safe to assume it will also be changed on reset of July 28th week

Should we expect the “actual” 13.5 changes to include everything that was originally released with the AQ launch date? May help with the peppering of questions about specific items/recipes/etc>?

Advertised 8 hours of downtime, completed in 2 hours. Hats off to Blizzard.

For you ST:TNG fans, I would suggest that Blizzard has subscribed to Scotty’s approach to “look like a miracle worker” (if you get the episode reference). Just substitute “Warcraft players” for “Starfleet captains”. :smile:

Does this mean dampen magic will work again on firemaw?

They’re not. I checked the vendor. Are those not coming until the 28th?

May want to make that clearer if not.

I actually think it’s a nerf to dampen magic when using it to reduce the damage taken from the stacking Flamestrikes in the suppression room.

Does this also release Brilliant Mana/Wizard Oils?

read the post

Has anything about Epics being held right now turning into nexus crystals been addressed? Are we still just assuming that only items obtained after the AQ patch will DE into crystals?

I did. It was unclear. “Content updates” is quite generic and could be interpreted as just AQ. Apparently the extra bag slots are in the game :man_shrugging:

So yeah, not very clear. But the mana oil recipe is unavailable right now. So I assume that’s supposed to come the 28th.

Content Updates

• The content updates above will unlock with the weekly raid reset in each region the week of July 28.

I’ll do it cause Blizzard is bad at being clear