World of Warcraft and the LGBTQ Community Member's Experience

Maybe you could stop pretending to know me or speak on my behalf.

It is speaking to the multitude of threads that keep popping up that really don’t need to be here. When one poster disappears 2 more pop in their place.

But I digress I fell for it again, you got me with two low post toons.

Yeah, let’s let more men into woman’s sports so they can beat real woman and have “world firsts”. :clown_face: Woman were suppressed for so long, still are. Absolutely ridiculous.

Can you still not care about each other but totally disagree? Guess not.

I did not pretend to know you. I was addressing some forms of communication some people use on the forums using what you typed as an example.

I find it silly for people to talk like that. This is a forum were people would understand another persons meaning much better and avoid misunderstandings if they talked in plain English.

Yeah, teenagers are killing themselves but lets protect those sports, god knows there’s nothing more important.

Why would I have any reason to care about you?

All I know about you is that you find it funny to necro threads sometimes for some reason and refuse to accept trans people as legitimate because feminism I guess?

3 Likes

What? Hm…Ok this is beyond my understanding so laters people.

Why? People should be allowed to create any thread in any month.

Im not trying to crap on the topic but why do only lgbt get to answer? I skimmed the op but i didnt see lgbt relevance.

Im more than 1 aspect of my personality.

Gay doesnt even rank in top 5

In spirit of good faith. Human element keeps each encounter fresh.

1 Like

I don’t agree with just telling everyone to post in the LGBT megathread because not every LGBT person on this board posts in there or looks at that thread. People who want to talk about something LGBT-related should just make a new thread and ignore the butthurt homophobes and transphobes

Do spam rules not apply to the label happy? I am just wondering, since you seem so acutely aware of all the rules.

Figured you needed to read it again before calling everyone names. It amazes me how much hate you spew on the daily here Pet.

If you think it’s a spam and against forum COC just report it and move on?

Why? Is this not general discussion anymore?

Why do you feel the need to attempt to segregate a discussion forum? A program no less that protects your ability to post on all those alts?

The whole purpose of the Discourse model was actual discussion, which you feel that certain people do not have the right to.

Why?

What you have noticed, is a select few troll’s who make constant repeat threads about LGBTQ+ they get hundred’s of replies because it’s funny responding to them.

The trolling around this topic increases tenfold during Pride Month. Poe’s Law becomes the go-to standard.

People shouldn’t bow down or be silenced by trolls, if they want to say something, they should just say it.

Funny that you mention trolls

The thing is you don’t actually discuss anything, you just act like forum police linking COC, if you think the thread is against COC, just report it and move on? The thread will get removed if it is.

Every day I wish more and more than Blizzard just makes some topics bannable immediately.
Your sexual orientation should and does not have anything to do with the game.

The 900 troll threads a day about LGBT is definitely a way to make WoW look even worse than it already does. GG

There are times in our lives that we must stand together against evil and injustice. Intolerance and hatred.

When things look grim having a friend even if different from us does have value.

this is not the place for it period! regardless of your explanation. Im sick of these trolls speaking for me.

Amazing… this seems to be a trend with ALL people who play RPG’s!! More studies needed!