World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Now Live!

Early Access has been smooth and awesome. Thank you Blizzard, well worth it.

1 Like

The split sucks, don’t do this again. Just have an expansion and stop with this fomo garbage

If you already did the silithus quest on an alt can you not do the dalaran skip? All the dalaran NPCs seem to want me to redo this BS on alts that did the silithus quest but I finished the campaign and have an 80 and on alts that didn’t do the silithus intro I can skip right to the new zone.

As someone that has early access, I think what they did was very scummy. They locked everyone else out of things to do currently in effort to pressure them to buy epic for “early access.”

It’s a very scummy way to release the game while calling it early access only available through the more costly versions of the game. This is a very despicable way to force a product in their face.

for warbands are reown/rep points are once thing per acct ? meaning the reown /rep for warband cant be repeated on an alt? like for example wiw or dragonflight reown, etc

This premium bundle only launch weekend thing is really toxic, WOW has lots of monetization, i dont think this type of monetization fits.

You guys are splitting up friend\guild groups of haves and have nots. Launch weekend is suppose to be a celebration period of all wow players.

1 Like

only 8 likes for a big blue post more than 1day old?

damn i would love if downvotes were still a thing xD wonder where this would stand.

So is ‘overall level-up campaign’ including the level 80 (max level) campaign?

what time does it lunch right now new game comes out right now what time right now can anyone let me know please what time right now please thank you

Ummm…are you okay…? Blink once for yes two for no…three for immediate computer shutdown and grass touch initiative.