World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Now Live!

Currency transfer going be fixed before y’all let it go live?

fy’all epic early access crap.

5 Likes

You ok…? Wanna show me on the doll where early access touched you?

1 Like

correction, the game goes live 22th, 26th is the late acess for those who didnt bought the epic version

5 Likes

Pretty much everyone I know has early access at this point

This should be fixed already. Came back online this afternoon.

Dang coastal elitists only giving the times for the east and west coast. 5:00 pm for those living the the US central time zone.

1 Like

Early Access Launch Times
3:00 PM. PDT
August 22

6:00 PM EDT
August 22

19:00 Brasilia
August 22

23:00 BST
August 22

00:00 CEST
August 23

06:00 CST
August 23

07:00 KST
August 23

08:00 AEST
August 23
[6:05 PM]

Everyone else who is NOT early access
Global Launch Times
3:00 PM PDT
August 26

6:00 PM EDT
August 26

19:00 Brasilia
August 26

23:00 BST
August 26

00:00 CEST
August 27

06:00 CST
August 27

07:00 KST
August 27

08:00 AEST
August 27

8/22: The War Within Early Access begins, Normal Dungeons open
8/26: The War Within Goes Live Globally at 3:00 pm PDT with Heroic Dungeons and Dragonflight Season 4 PvE rewards are retired.
9/10: The War Within Season 1 Begins with Normal and Heroic raid difficulty, Raid Finder Wing 1, Mythic 0 Dungeons, Heroic Seasonal dungeons, a new World Boss, and PvP Season 1
9/17: Mythic raids and Mythic+ dungeons open, Raid Finder Wing 2 opens, raid Story Mode opens
9/24: Raid Finder Wing 3 Opens (edited)
all the info you need in 1 post now

1 Like

I will make sure to stay logged out. I wouldn’t want my whole bank and whatever else wiped out because of a buggy release.

Not listed here

• Battle.net support
  • Ticket Number: US100518972
  • Last Update: 29 minutes ago

1 hour ago

James

You are advertising boosts at $40, but the price is still $60 in the shop.

1 hour ago

This ticket was marked as Need More Info. Please provide the requested information.

1 hour ago

Rhioscha

Hello James Thanks for contacting Blizzard Support. This is Game Master Rhioscha providing assistance. I understand you want a sale but in our shop the product is with another price, please can you share with us the differences between prices with a screenshot ? Also, please note that when the sale is in-game, you can only buy this in-game only, not outside the game. Best regards Game Master Rhioscha

1 hour ago

James

Here is the url for you own advertisement! https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24130396/get-back-in-the-fight-with-the-enhanced-level-70-character-boost

56 minutes ago

This ticket was marked as Need More Info. Please provide the requested information.

56 minutes ago

Gjimrora

Greetings James. Thank you for reaching out to the Blizzard family. Game Master Gjimrora here. Ready to take a look at your ticket! I understand that apparently there’s an error showing incorrect prices in the Battle.net shop. Let’s dive into it right away. Firstly, thank you for sending us the URL from the website. However, we’ll require your help for this one, kindly send us the screenshots of the advertising the offer and also the screenshot that’s showing up from your end in the Battle.net shop so we can make a deeper investigation about it. We look forward to hearing back from you! And if you have additional questions or any problem don’t hesitate to reach out to us again. Best regards, / Game Master Gjimrora O===[=======================> \ Blizzard Entertainment

49 minutes ago

James

I guess if you stall me long enough you can get the add changed. It clearly states that the boosts are on sale. Why do you need a screenshot of an advertisement you created?

34 minutes ago

James

Here is the whole page.

31 minutes ago

Svithzon

Greetings James, I am Game Master Svithzon from Blizzard Entertaiment, and today I am dedicated to resolving your issue with utmost care and attention. We have taken a look at your case, and we understood that you had doubts about the prices of the online purchases. After manually reviewing your case, we have to inform you that we, as Game Master, we cannot comment about sales. Sales are announced on our Shop, our official website, and the Battle.net Desktop App. Sales prices might not be available for certain products or in specific currencies. As you will understand, while we always try to keep our players happy, there are things that are beyond our reach. We sincerely thank you for your understanding in this regard Kind regards, GM Svithzon

31 minutes ago

This ticket has been marked as Answered.

29 minutes ago

James

Then who do I complain to about your dishonest practices.

Response

Attach a file

Acceptable file formats are BMP, GIF, JPG, LOG, PCX, PDF, PNG, REP, SPX, TGA, TXT, SC2REPLAY and STORMREPLAY. You can attach up to 4 files, each no larger than 15MB. If you’re attaching a picture of any documentation with your personal information on it, follow the instructions in our support article.

Been staring at my main who I can’t log into because I flew into Dornogal and disconnected then get a “Char with this name already exists” for the past half hour. :dracthyr_a1: Lovin’ it.

Can you please fix ghost in a company town ASAP?

There are multiple people stuck on 5/6 with no way to fix it. Relogging doesn’t work. Flying out and re-entering the area doesn’t work.

There are numerous posts about this being broken in beta and it’s still not fixed.

edit: If you’re stuck on this at 5/6 abandon the quest and redo it. Do the clues one at a time and don’t click the thing excessively. I duno if that’s why it worked that time.

1 Like

I know you’re just being facetious, but just from the first 10 mins of playing thru the new expac, she’s really growing on me. She is for sure subverting my expectations.

Oh hey - I’m out of character slots - can I get some more so I can make an earthen? Hmm?

Seems people can’t interact with the Blacksmith trainer, figured I’d let you guys know.

The fact you’re posting about this as if it is in any way a good thing is rather pathetic.

This is why I’m not too concerned about not being in EA. It will probably take until the 26th or after to clear up all the launch bugs.

That’s probably the point of it. Official live beta.

So… Anduin looks like a human Thanos with hair and a beard in that art work. Yw

awesome ! :slight_smile:
Only wish tinker class was added for this along with reduction of sharding/layers
Maybe next expansion though😪