World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Now Live!

World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Now Live!

Get back in the fight as you defend Azeroth from the shadows below. Journey through never-before-seen subterranean worlds filled with hidden wonders and lurking perils, down to the dark depths of the nerubian empire, where the malicious Harbinger of the Void is gathering arachnid forces to bring Azeroth to its knees.

View Full Article

8 Likes

For me it goes live the 22nd! I can’t wait! Hurry up!

5 Likes

Hope there’s a lot of her smirking in the background of every quest cinematic

3 Likes

22ned for the early folks

Spoilers!

sooo do we unlock the NEW race right away or do we have to do stuff?

a turtle made it to the water :turtle:

3 Likes

1 Like

Am I missing something, the wallpapers seem to be missing parts of the image above the links or are they all phone wallpapers?

1 Like

is there still a normal mode raid? i didn’t see any mention of it or a release date.

No, it goes live August 22nd. Delayed access is the 26th.

1 Like

I think Blizz means the 30th after all the server stress is dealt with.

2 Likes

Hey half your “wallpapers” are that stupid webp format and can’t be used as wallpaper!

1 Like

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24104276/meet-the-earthen-a-new-playable-allied-race

Scroll down to the section titled “Becoming One with the Earthen”

Some are phone and some are full desktop images. A very common size you might look at is the 1920 by 1080 or if you have a really high resolution monitor, the 3840x2160.

1 Like

Some of the links are incorrect though. For instance, on the 2nd wallpaper you have two identical links to 1080x1920, one 1080x1920 (logo), one 1920x1080 that doesn’t say logo but has the logo, and no link for 1920x1080 (logo). 3rd wallpaper both 1920x1080 links have the logo.
Please click each one, review, and correct. I would love to have a pair of the 2nd/3rd for a dual monitor setup without logos, but both are missing right now.

1 Like

Will the game by fixed by then? or by the 22nd? Right now there’s a big memory leak issue that is crashing computers and making the game unplayable. Lots of reports in bug forum yet no blue reponses.

I am scared for the launch since we’ve had so many problems since the pre-patch

I’m still stuck at Initializing :roll_eyes:

Are all features going to be working when it goes live or will they be disabled due to bugs?

These have been corrected and I’ve rearranged them a bit to make it a little easier for everyone to find the correct sizes and types they want. You may need to do a refresh on the article.

2 Likes