World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Beta Preview Round-Up

Hear my cries blizz!! i want this to be my very first beta!! sooooo pumped!! :heart:

1 Like

proud of u guys great job cant wait hope i get a invite and try things out an give feedback find bugs if any

This is gonna be exciting!

1 Like

I really want to try Paladin on this Beta! The Holy Power for all specs is gonna be awesome!

2 Likes

Merlins Beard!!! /pray & /hope

2 Likes

Ive never wanted access so bad. this game genuinely looks like its going to be great. legion was my favorite expansion and i started in Wotlk. looks like a beautiful combination of the two

5 Likes

I’ve been in the betas since MoP and was in the alpha of both Legion and BFA. I just upgraded to a RTX2060 and I’ve been sitting here waiting for the go signal and nothing but crickets. I’m pretty disappointed atm.

1 Like

Shadowlands is looking epic. I recently stopped playing and i saw 1 video from Preach on Torgast and i came back to wow. Diablo in wow i said to myself. ok this is gonna be fun. looking forward to the expac guys.

3 Likes

I’d love to try out the beta for Shadowlands. You’ve no idea how hyped I’ve been for this new expansion, since BFA felt so empty to me. I’m so excited for all of the new content and the customizations!!

1 Like

uhm no, Why???

Good luck everyone with your invites.

3 Likes

I been playing this Game for over 15 years now Been tho hell and back. But i love this game. The people oh Making Wow. I just want to say thank you so much for this badass game. And for thows years i never got a beta invite. But i be glad i did.

4 Likes

Dude I’m super excited for a new wave of invites going out. Really looking forward to maybe getting one and testing out the frost DK stuff. Couldn’t be more excited for 2h frost coming back!

2 Likes

This expansion looks great so far! Keep the good work devs.

3 Likes

woot!! this looks bad A$$ man woot!!

2 Likes

is there going to be a lvl cap? Like would we be able to lvl up? I read somewhere that it will be available at 50? But we are already 120. Or did I misread something? Anyone know how many levels we would be able to level to in this expansion?

2 Likes

All the missed mount drops means that I am getting the invite to the Beta right?? All the hours I put into this game… I WANT IN SOOO BAD!!! ugh

1 Like

Looks like a lot of fun - Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

Can anyone tell me when Beta will be out or when they’re sending invites so I can see if I get one?!

1 Like

Beta invite would be spectacular, would love to test dungeons and torghast all day

2 Likes