World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Beta Preview Round-Up

I swear to god I better get invited. ;-;

1 Like

So how do know if
you get invited?

5 Likes

It will be in the drop-up menu where wow, wow classic, ptr, etc are in your launcher window. They will also send you a notice if they follow the same method as last time.

6 Likes

Never been that lucky to try Beta, please pick me for beta. been playing since wotlk

2 Likes

Thank you very much Telissyra

2 Likes

This is exciting!

2 Likes

I was in the very first Beta Invite Wave for Battle for Azeroth. It was the same day Alpha ended. Mehhh…I didn’t like the BfA Beta, because it was already too similar, to the then-current, Live servers. So, I didn’t participate, in nature. I hope this one is different, and dramatically so.

This is a great game. After 16 years of playing I find a wonderful community and lots of fun are always waiting. A few bad eggs and trolls but, mostly good people and a good wow staff. We miss the founders like ghostcrawler. All of them were special. Every time one of them leaves we are sorry. Thank you for a great 16 years and lots of fun!

19 Likes

The website has changed, how can we confirm if we are signed up for beta? It used to be there was a section where you can check and make sure you were opted in for beta access, but I cant find that page anymore

Google Shadowlands- Home at top of site click beta-op in

2 Likes

Was in very FIRST Beta… would really like to give this one a shot.

3 Likes

Yea why didn’t everyones change to that

wow I have gotten everyone of them but mist. Guess rng is strong these days idk. GOOD LUCK THOUGH

1 Like

I would love to join the Beta good lord cannot wait for Shadowlands!

1 Like

I signed up when i first got the email ages ago. I hope i get picked

2 Likes

I have Bol’var’ screen but no beta on selection.

I hope I get my Beta invite for this. Haven’t missed one for a bit… Looking forward to this expac.

1 Like

If we pre-purchased, do we get the collectors addition, or are we going to have pay for that on it’s own also?

2 Likes

If you’re talking about the new stuff in the update with the books and emblems and other stuff that is 119$ online, then yea you have to buy it.

Last Beta I took part in was the MoP Beta and it was the most fun I had ever playing Wow! Hopefully I can get another invite :confused:

1 Like