World of Peacecraft (Proposal to merge Benediction & Faerlina)

couple seconds?
i wish it was that fast

no check, only facts.

you could also have made a character on a classic era realm. or spent a minute looking at the realm populations over at Ironforge, since you have seemingly done since you singled out the 2 highest pop pvp servers dominated by opposing factions, and chosen a different realm to join.

or you could reroll onto Grobbulus since you’re only level 14, if having a balanced PvP server is that important to you

Any argument from a retail avatar is auto dismissed by myself and im sure plenty of others. Retail is trash, and if you play it then your opinion is also trash.

1 Like

You do realize with Faerlina and Benediction are single-sided is because nobody wants to do world pvp, right? People only want to do world pvp on a dominant faction.

They are pve servers in disguise.

This is why War Mode was created.

5 Likes

no, my way is better and holds reasonable sense. and from what i gather., you’re just repeating and butchering my initial argument.

I will ignore your remarks on my level since that is irrelevant to the topic.

he be trolling and everyone took the bait

I would love mega servers to merge. I just don’t want the Que times they will have.

1 Like

but they don’t increase for retail and all the servers are merged there. There has to be a way to achieve something similar for classic megaservers without jeopardizing connectivity. I’m not a computer doctor or anything, but it just seems like something that should be doable in this day&age.

yet grobbulus exist, so i guess you actually didn’t realise what you are saying doesnt make sense.

now you are just making things up again, they made warmode so people could either wpvp or not on the same server without it being restricted to one side only

1 Like

There are no pvp servers. There are the Blizzard made PvE servers and the player made PvE servers. No one likes open world PvP if their faction isn’t dominant.

2 Likes

i wouldnt be opposed to linking pvp objective zone like terrokar, hellfire, halaa and zang. in the end, these zone are supposed to see pvp action and currently the only option to complete hellfire is if someone called a flipper complete to flag transition while people fly above the point

1 Like

I am not sure that is a good idea, more benediciton+sulfuras would be a much better combo, I pointed out a good set of servers to merge with bene but after the some servers have been moved to officially dead we now have this.

1 Like

No, as sad as it is to say having that many people on the server is just bad.

??? Sulfuras? im sorry but my guild just transfed off there 2 weeks ago because we couldn’t recruit decently geared people to come farm Sunwell with us.

the server is around 3000 players right now and it keeps on going down.

merging it to Benediction would only make people transfer more or quit the game

2 Likes

The creation of a new world boss, Lagzilla.

3 Likes

Good thing you have always had pve servers as an option for you if you hate pvp. Sorry, “buuu buuu buuut my favorite streamer plays on a pvp server!)” is not an excuse. If you hate pvp, own up to the fact that you made the personal choice to play on a server type that doesn’t match your preferred play style, absolutes no excuses.

4 Likes

Nah, I don’t have to own up to anything. I can stay on my monofaction server and have my cake and eat it too. Blizzard isn’t going to merge megaservers, especially with Firemaw having massive queues with only 35k people.

Just break up mega servers, merge the horde and alliance realms, and reinstate the restrictions we had in place in vanilla that prevented this problem then (no layering outside 1st week, lock full servers). Add in a faction queue for 45/55 or 60/40 (depending on overall server size), and be done with this. People who hate pvp have absolutely no excuses for their personal choice to play on a pvp server.

6 Likes

Who knows what they’ll do, people thought classic servers would never happen for years, people thought they would never shut down servers, etc. they could break up the mega servers and merge the horde and alliance broken up realms. They could have a faction transfer queue that only takes place when enough people are in the queue, etc. You made the choice to play on a pvp server despite hating pvp and deserve to suffer the consequences of having to engage in that gameplay because you made a choice you knew went against your preferred play.

3 Likes

Let me save you the trouble: They’re not going to. I’m gonna eat my cake, and have it too. You can seethe about it all you want.

1 Like