World Activities

Probably a silly question, but what exactly counts as a “world activity” when it comes to unlocking that great vault?

Do they mean regular world quests? Can I do the same pet battle one three different days (since the same one comes up a few times per week)…does it count as 1 or 3 world activities? What if my main does it once, and an alt does it once…is that 1 or 2?

Or does it have to be a group thing like Shurral?

the machine maintenance thingy is considered a world activity

The world boss and delves count. Also those weekly quests like the awakened machine, the threads pact quest and the theater quest. I don’t think regular world quests count towards it.

Ah…that’s a shame. I like knocking off a lot of those regular world quests. Not all that keen on delves, and the timed ones (theater).

But…good to know. I really wish these things were explained in the game a little better.

So, my vault popped up after my third world quest. That’s not to say it’s confirmed on world quests, but that’s what I encountered.

*Edit I did have the weekly quest to do 6 world quests at the time. Not sure if that factored in.

I did a lot of WQ on my alt and didnt unlock a vault slot, maybe something is bugged? idk lol Maybe its particular WQ and not all of them

On the WQ, the “assignments” count towards the vault I believe, but not regular WQ. The weekly quests (theater, Hallowfall radiant, Deeps machine) all count.

3 Likes

I did the world boss on my 2 80s today and it did not count

4 Likes

Same…I did Olga (? - the one in the City of Threads) today, but it didn’t count. Yet the world boss I did last week counted (last week).

It really seems inconsistent in what counts and what doesn’t.

1 Like