Work Orders - More than 1 is being consumed

This has been reported many times and there has yet to be an acknowledgement of the issue that I can find. When filling public work orders more than one is billing consumed more than 75% of the time. I have observed this with inscription, blacksmithing, jewel crafting and tailoring. Can we please have this addressed and or the number of work orders increased to make up for this glitch?

4 Likes

I too have noticed this over the last 3 days with Leatherworking, Jewelcrafting & Alchemy. At first I thought I was crazy and then I started keeping count. This really hurts with the already low count of WOs allowed and how we have to rely on them for skilling up.

I reported it in different thread. Issue still not resolved last night. Would be great if blizzard at least acknowledged they are aware…

Yep, I’ve put in an ingame ticket and they told me to report it here if it keeps happening. They tried to blame my addons saying it was showing things incorrectly. It’s definitely not addon related. It’s happening across multiple toons, to friends as well. It’s showing four available, we craft one thing and it consumes all the other orders and we legit can’t pick up another order. It really sucks. Not everyone is comfortable having to communicate in trade. Nor do we want to have to sit there spamming all day.

For me with Inscription profession it always says “You can currently fill 1 more Public Orders. 0h remaining until more orders are available.” but when I try do to that one order it says “This order is no longer available.” Then after some time it finally allows me to do that 1 order and immediately goes on 24h cooldown again. So I can only do 1 public crafting order per day maximum…

Still ongoing. As of today, it’s been 3 days in a row of multiple work orders being consumed after working just 1. No add-ons used so none to be blamed.

This just seems to be typical of blizzard these days . Happens almost every time I do a work order and they have no desire to acknowledge it or fix it.

I have the same issue on my inscriptionist. I do one work order and it consumes the two I have available.

Not only do I have to deal with the rediculous maximum of 4 public orders, but also I’ve got to worry about this bug that is happening to me consistently across all characters.

This is INSANE, I can’t believe this has been reported multiple times and still no fix now for WEEKS. SMDH

1 Like

came here to report the issue and seems im not the only one, this has been going on for weeks… this is beyond frustrating, it’s hard enough to make gold with professions in DF because you basically have to sit in trade all day spamming to get customers, who have no idea that work orders are capped at 4… and the joke is we dont have 4 public work orders… putting a cap on work orders was honestly a stupid idea, kinda messed up that blizzard wont even awknowledge this issue…

1 Like

Have reported this twice, all I get back when I open a ticket is to check out the forums or wowhead for help. The only help I need is the team to fix this ongoing b.s.

Earlier this week for the first time I had TWO extra work orders disappear when I crafted a public order, instead of the usual 1 extra. This is beyond frustrating.
Professions aren’t worth the gold investment, but I enjoy this part of the game, and it’s pissing me off that after all that time and investment they aren’t even addressing the issue.

Still happening as of today uses 2 JC charges to make 1 JC public order.

Blizzard wont be happy until everyone just stops doing professions, since they have no desire to fix this

Same thing has happened a few times in my inscription character.

I have no clue why the bother with ptr if there are this many problems in game, obviously they didnt do anything to fix them before release

Today I did 1 work order and it took away 3. Must be the new blizzard math

Second or third of these posts I’ve commented on about this issue, it’s been going on for months without any reply on any of these posts from Blizzard. In game tickets are ignored so not really sure what to do at this point other than keep posting here.

As of today, still happening for both my blacksmith and my inscriptionist.

1 Like

I’ve reported this using the in-game bug submit feature, a few times now, but I haven’t seen Blizzard acknowledge this bug yet. It’s been going on since they reduced the charges from 20 to 4.

Today I crafted an order for a ring, it consumed 3 total charges. I have screen shots with time stamp as proof. It’s crazy to wait this long for the recharge timer to refill, only for it to take more than one charge.

I was thinking it was an addon just not showing the correct charges left, so I disabled ALL addons and restarted the game only to find it’s not an addon, the game thinks all the charges are gone.