Work Order System Commission Offer Feature Proposal

The new work order profession system is okay. It has problems. One of the main problems I’m having is people don’t provide enough commission. Because they have no reference. I’m tired of having to try to mail the guy to tell them I can craft it for a higher price, just to get they are afk, or not online. Welp, I guess I send them in game snail mail.

I would like to see a Offers button added. So a profession can select a public work order, tell them they can craft it but for X amount of money. Then the customer will see that they have 1 or more offers next time they check it, and see they are grossly under paying. They then can select the best offer, and hit a Convert to Personal work order button that will send the selected offer a personal work order using the same materials.

Would bring the system full circle and make it way easier.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

At least you’re seeing work orders, be happy about that. From the high pop realm I’m on, Trade chat is where crafters are spamming FREE gear and weapons, seen it myself and I understand why. Some crafters are going as far as if they gain a knowledge point they’ll pay the customer 5K. Reason, unlearned purple recipes are gated behind using the work order system and skill points, crafters NEED to grab customer attention. This major feature at least on my realm has been largely ignored and Trade chat is where to ask and make crafted anything. As I said, BE LUCKY you have work and stop complaining about not earning enough commission. Go on and read the posts on this forum.

1 Like

It’s the same on my realm. I’m talking about recipes nobody else has yet. Lets say I grind rep 20 hours straight to get a specific recipe. You will see items sit on the work order list for 2 days cause nobody can craft them.

Also, if there was an offer system. We wouldn’t have to link our specialized gear in chat either. Someone posts the item they want. All us crafters see the item, and we all post our offer which will show them how much it will cost to get a specific quality.

Keeps trade chat clean. And I won’t have to post my quality 4 items over someone elses quality 3 ones all the time >.>

1 Like

Ok I see what you mean.