Work Order loopholes wrecked by players who flip, also low commissions

Hey,

I have concerns around the awesome new feature of crafter work orders.:

1. Any commission will due… Players are placing absurdly low commissions giving that we are crafting BOP items they could have not crafted themselves. These get made for many reasons (quests, leveling professions, etc) and it is unfulfilling. A commission minimum should be in place for each type of order, as to not disrespect the crafter despite the situation they’re in.
  2. FLIPPERS: Flippers are not new and it’s far for them to gamble the AH to some degree, but the work order system has created a scamming opportunity where crafter get little to no reward AND cannot make mass gains on their hard work. A prime example is Illusions: Primal Mastery (as well as Frost, Fire, Earth, Air) where players can put in a work order for Primal Master which is a super rare Formula from Kurog, and often the tip is 5000g or 10000g, more insultingly it can be 1000k, which is fine for the crafter and good if the tip is 10k plus but this aside, they pay 5000g tops in mats, give a tip to the person who can make it and then resell on ah for over 100k gold, the crafter can compete on AH with someone who cant make it. If we make illusion BOP, this will remove this issue altogether and allow Formulas to also be sold on AH at proper value.

In short, if a player cant make them themselves, it should be a BOP work order, with a fair commission enforced.

PLEASE FIX THE ILLUSION MARKET and bottleneck flippers who use TSM and other tracking mods. Also remove TSM lol

Thank you for the updates, and continued work to improve the work order system, it’s nice to see advert for some player business in trade.

Cheers
Ashtyn

I haven’t engaged in the crafting orders market, but if what you are saying is true than why bother? I don’t get it. I agree with you completely, they should have a minimum so that crafters can get properly compensated for their work. I had planned on doing this, I was excited about the prospect of it, but I won’t put my time and energy into it for nothing.

The “reimagining” of professions and the AH might be in shambles but hey, we received a groovy new “hero” class.

:laughing:

Hard to believe how often people think ED forum is the feedback one.