Work on explanations for quests! I have no clue what to do

Same here…2004…back in the day where we didn’t have little arrows and circles telling us where to go. I was thinking about Mankrik and his wife when I saw people “commenting” about no clear direction. Had no clue where the missus was and got a bit red faced when she was found. I think at this point I’m going back to my timewalkers and leveling them up and then coming back to beta in a couple weeks when things are straightened out. Have to remember too, there WILL be character wipes and all your work will be gone. Gotta love beta.

1 Like

I always make sure I note in the “Quest wrap up” feedback/bug prompt after you turn in a quest if I had problems figuring out what to do or where to go. Surprisingly a lot of those problems got smoothed out when I did so in previous betas!

This confused me too. I opened my map, saw the radiant echos icon in Northrend And attempted to use the portal. Got dc’d and can’t get back in

The radiant echoes are part of the prepatch event that is up for testing. It isn’t part of the main War Within storyline but the prepatch event only.

To start the War Within story you go to Silithis to talk to Jaina where Magni was in BfA. You can also talk to Questzertauren in your capital city and select “I’m ready take me to Isle of Dorn” to skip right into the first zone which is where most are.

QUESTZERTAUREN IS IN DALARN not Stormwind!!!

2 Likes

Appear Blizz has now added the QUESTZERTAUREN in Stormwind… this is new as of about 15min ago for me.