Worgen two form macro

I want to always be in my human form when I mount up, but can’t figure out how to make this as a working macro. I’ve googled and found this, but it doesn’t seem to work.

/cast running wild
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast two forms
/click LivestockComboButton (this is an addon that manages my mounts)

That was probably a macro that worked back in legion. Blizz made a whole bunch of changes to how abilities and trinkets work with the Global Cooldown (GCD) for bfa and you can’t have 2 off GCD abilities fire at the same time.

I’ve tested a bunch of things with my own worgen alt and I can’t see anyway to make it work automatically.

I think this is the best you’ll get:
/cast [mod] two forms
/click LivestockComboButton

Hold down a modifier key (alt, shift, ctrl – must not be keybound to something) and it will cast two forms. So if you are in worgen form, hold down a modifier key and activate the macro and it will change you back to human and mount

2 Likes

/cast Two Forms
/cast [flyable] mount A; Mount B
/dismount [mounted]
this makes it possible, just put a flying mount in for A and a ground mount in for B and it should work fine. you can also use the same mount for both slots if you want, and it should work just fine

This is from 2 years ago.

Anyway here is the macro I use for my DK though. Note it can get out of sync if you haven’t entered combat during this log in:

#showtooltip [flyable]Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade;Acherus Deathcharger
/cast [mod:shift/alt]Path of Frost
/castsequence reset=combat Two Forms,null
/stopmacro [mod:alt][mod:shift,mounted]
/run C_MountJournal.SummonByID(0)
1 Like