Worgen transformation racial bugging

the racial abilities for worgen “Calm the Wolf” & “Two forms” are bugging out on some of my characters. by bug i mean the spells do not change back to human form. the character stays in worgen form and the transformation animation plays at random times for no reason.
my warrior has no issues, my warlock and hunter have the issues. both the hunter and warlock have been made since the anniversary event went live

2 Likes

did you ever resolve this issue? I still have this issue and blizzard was no help whatsoever. It’s on all my Worgens.

honestly, I been playing my vulpera since I posted this. So, I’ve not even logged onto my doggos to see

any fix for this yet? im just now having this issue with my warlock as well

Same issue here, happens quite frequently

Having this issue on my Worgen Warlock as well, the transformation animation happens very frequently at random, even though she stays in Worgen form all of the time.

It happens even more so when on Demonology than when on Destruction and Affliction. (race changed to Worgen a couple of days ago)

Addendum: Might have discovered a workaround, toggling Calm the Wolf on, entering combat, allowing it to auto-toggle human form, toggling Calm the Wolf off, then entering combat again to auto-transform into Worgen form.

Addendum 2: It appears that the ‘workaround’ only makes it so that the ‘transform to Human’ transformation animation occurs instead of the Human to Worgen one, unfortunately.

has anyone found a fix for this ?