Worgen should have tails

#giveworgentails.

4 Likes

Should be optional like the red panda pandaren.

Also red panda pandaren males should have tails.

tails are great, and much better than not having a tail. I can confirm this as a tauren.

3 Likes

I think everyone would prefer it to be optional. Give us the choice on the matter.

Tails are a nice idea.

1 Like

Hear! Hear!

Only if their racial is changed to running in a circle chasing it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey now!

I only chase things occasionally…

2 Likes

Optional tails at the very least, yes.

2 Likes

So the racial night elves should change so they’re not so flammable. :fire:

Why can’t we have both?

1 Like

I lul’d …

1 Like

I much doubt Activision would be so generous.

1 Like

Only if I get meta form as a flight form

I doubt that, too.

I think tails are probably the more likely of the two, because they could probably just “borrow” the wire skeleton for the female pandaren tail and then just craft new skins for them and graft it onto the worgen model. Gilneas is going to take a serious investment in the old world - like, a Cataclysm-style ‘revisit’ to Azeroth (which, honestly, would be really nice at this point).

Another possibility for getting Gilneas back would be for them to do an AU Azeroth expansion, and we receive AU Gilneas as a city. This isn’t as far-fetched as it might seem, considering that AU Azeroth really represents an untapped trove of potential lore (everyone is alive; the Horde never invaded Azeroth; the Legion never fell from the sky, etc.). In a real, fundamental way, us going to AU Azeroth would actually be a wonderful way for them to reset the lore, repopulate our massively depleted roster of allies/bosses, and then go in a totally different direction with Warcraft in general.

2 Likes

I doubt that would work exactly.

Plus they already have tail rigging on modified worgen skeletons and the bare bones for it on our skeleton.

Saurok and Sethrak both use worgen Skeletons and have tails. (though clearly they would need to be worked on to make convincing wolf tails.)

I would also like the option for tails. The model looks weird and unbalanced without a tail.

Right from the start it felt incomplete without a tail. The original wow art had worgens with tails. As they are increasing customization they could easily fo it. Fans do it themselves at times. So blizz should have the means to.

if they add this when you do /happy they need to wag their tails

just saying

If they want to make worgen tails an optional thing in the barber shop, I’m fine with that. But I personally don’t want a worgen tail that clips through every cape I wear on this character.

we already have a megathread on this

That would be fine. I personally don’t tend to use capes much because they’re the chintziest model remaining in the game.

The request has only ever been for optional tails.

Vulpera capes and cloaks don’t seem to have much issue as well.

Or Tauren or Draenei that I’m aware of…