Worgen severely lack character customisation

At least the females arent snarling in an anatomically impossible way while staring in two different directions anymore.

As a female irl who just wanted to be a werewolf I put up with that trash for a decade.

4 Likes

They can’t even change their hair colour.
That’s not even close to amazing.

3 Likes

Give Worgen tails!

:wolf:

2 Likes

Both races can change their hair color. What are you talking about?

I’d pull their tails but alas they have none.

1 Like

A compiled list of the most common suggestions.

It would be nice if Worgen could get more than a few basic options.

3 Likes

I hope they never give in to that but I have a feeling they will eventually because Blizzard is full of furries and wokeness.

This is why if you ever make a company do not do the following:

Open yourself to public shareholders.

Sell yourself to big companies.

Blizzard did not need either to be succesful.

3 Likes

i swear, you people don’t have an inkling of a clue what that word means, you just spew it at anything you personally dislike.

6 Likes

I know exactly what it means and it disgusts me. It’s pandering to the extreme and people who call themselves woke are one sided selfish individuals who will scream obscenities at you and degrade you when you don’t agree with them.

The woke talk about acceptance and the practice of love for all, yet they are the most unaccepting and judgemental ever.

It’s like that gym planet fitness. If you work out too hard the lunk alarm is turned on and yet they say it’s a “judgemental free zone”.

1 Like

Don’t feed the trolls, just give Worgen more customization - all furred races definitely need them.

2 Likes

There are adult humans “creeped out” over furries? That’s a little… silly.

4 Likes

I feel this. Though our running animation is still kinda derpy our faces are awesome.

1 Like

True. Though it’s better than it was, at least.

And speaking of runs our old Running Wild animation, omg. flop flop flop :rofl:

1 Like

yeah… it… it was bad… like… idk who designed it but… I can only assume they hadn’t slept in a week and looked at it and was like “that’s fine”

1 Like

That really doesn’t make sense when you consider that Vulpera and Pandas exist. Even Draenei are goat people with tails. People seeing everything as some fetish says more about them anyway, really.

1 Like

Yes, something about adults dressing up as childish furred, cartoonish animals is very creepy.

Ill say again - ADULTS.

like seriously?

How come?

I don’t find it creepy.

But I’m not bothered by what people do that is harmless. Cuz I am a mature adult.

Feel like only children could get upset over “cringe”.

1 Like

The thing I want most for my worgen is a dark black fur, not dark gray, dark black. /shrug

3 Likes

I couldn’t care less what they do in their personal time. The problem arises when they push for their creepy stuff in the media they consume.

Take a guess which race most furries are playing in WOW. Take a guess who makes up the majority of their various “add more worgen options” threads.

Do whatever you will in your private life, but expect resistance when you try to push it into media that others consume.

1 Like