Worgen progress

Pandaren last on the list.

ToS as in Tomb of Sargeras? Which class specifically?

Really hope they add a posture selector for male worgen like they did with orcs then I would definetly be sold on race changing.

1 Like

Wei Wang. You should look up more of his art, the dude is AMAZING. He has an art station if you want to his other pieces, but looking at it, it doesn’t seem like a complete collection.

https://www.artstation.com/weiwangart

I think this one lists them out better?
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/KLv5o

He did my favorite Draenei piece.

1 Like

Oh man, I’ve been down that time sink before. He is awesome.

Back on worgen again for a sec though. I finally found their Running Wild animations. They’re called things like “MountSelf…”. Like MountSelfRun for the basic running animation. Looks way better on the new model.

1 Like

Warrior. No booties.

Truth be told, if I played a Worgen I would be in human form whenever out of combat just because I like the RP aspect of it.

2 Likes

That’s true for many…but if you couldn’t tell from the way I worded my posts, RP is exactly why my character never changes back to her human form. She considers it to be weak, because she saw so many of her fellow Gilneans die at the claws and teeth of the ferals…so for her, being a Worgen is how she can better protect what’s left of her family, and herself.

1 Like

I know that, after all you are from moonguard, is that personally I don’t like Worgen form that much, especially for hunters, but just personal taste.

They were the first ones with higher rez models.

Yes they are last on the list but after 8.2.5 adds the Worgen and Goblin we are at the end of the list

Autai the tail is there its behind the second sword its that flowing thing that looks like wispy air. Both original concept art had a tail and the fact they removed it was a huge disappointment, the option should be there for people who want it. If you dont want it you dont have to use it.

2 Likes

Looks like both images have a tail. Interesting.

3 Likes

I actually like the sniffing.

I think the female Worgen sniffs more frequently. I don’t mind that it sniffs, just way over done.

I personally like the lack of tail. I’d be ok if it was an option, though, because I love Worgen but don’t want to play a toon with a tail.

That said, the sniffing does seem a bit overdone. And I would really like it if they didn’t sniff so much in character creation because it makes it really hard to see what I am creating.

1 Like

I just want my tail!

1 Like

Thats why most people want it to be optional nust like how you can have red panda tail on female pandarian or stump tail option. Some will use it some will not. But its just better to be given the option.

2 Likes