Worgen Howl Emote?

Worgen should have a howl emote! It’s a little odd they don’t, when you use the /charge emote one of the random actions is essentially a howl emote. It’s not like it couldn’t exist so why can’t it have it’s own seperate command?

17 Likes

Would be interesting to have races have there own personal emotes, I want an orc belch.

boop

3 Likes

Worgen /howl
Orc & Dwarf /belch
Goblin /snicker
Gnome /ramble
Tauren /moo <- I think this one already exists
Undead /moan
Troll /voodoo
Blood Elf & Nightborne /mirror

Can’t really think of something unique for the rest…

4 Likes

A couple do.

Tauren have /moo and Worgen has /sniff. Would be nice if it was expanded on.

3 Likes

We are werewolves that don’t howl or growl. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They should - but you already have a unique emote in that you actually do a unique sounding roar. It’s not the usual void roar. It’s a very cursed animalistic roar.

2 Likes

PLEASE. I want a howl emote.

I also think the Running Wild mountspecial should be a howl. It’s animated to be a howl for both males and females, but it isn’t a howl for some absurd reason.

If not an emote, we should at least howl for our running wild mountspecial. It already would fit!

2 Likes

I was a bit disappointed they didn’t have one when they first came out.
Seemed like a sure thing, but nope.

2 Likes

Maybe, but there is evidence of some that do, especially those which are more ‘feral.’ I’ve seen NPCS in legion zones such as Val’sharah howling, other examples include Genn in the BFA cinematics as he is shown growling.

1 Like

I agree. We should have an emote of howling.
But I think these details were left in the same place as our tails, height and upright posture.

1 Like

Vulpera / UwU

1 Like

We also have our lovely sniff emote animation

uwu

2 Likes

dont they have a special /roar? i’m pretty sure they do…

1 Like

They just roar, it’s a pretty good roar but it’s not a howl.
You’d expect /howl to do one.

1 Like

In the old days they used to have the /roar emote tied to warrior shout abilities for Worgen, it was neat every time I hit Battle Shout, Intimidating Shout, Piercing Howl, or Challenging Shout the Worgen Warrior would play out its /roar animation.

2 Likes

Seems like that’d be an easy macro.
I used to have my dwarf /roar anytime he did his heroic leap, it was kinda fun watching him hurdle through the air yelling.

1 Like