Worgen Customization Mega Thread

what are worgen players thoughts on blonde worgen :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I am abstinent and you made me have bad thoughts with this thread. Thanks.

I wouldn’t mind it. More colors = more options and I am all for that. Something like the tauren’s cream color I assume? (I call it Palomino of course, after the horse color variant) Besides, we got striped, orange and black, and even spotted colors on our worgen. What harm could it be by adding this?

8 Likes

All hail the mighty gold text! Grats Keori!

2 Likes

Hearthstone always gives me hope that we’ll one day see these kinds of things in the game, along side how they often introduce hearthstone characters in to WoW itself.

Actual hair styles and hair color options that we were originally supposed to get would be massive for worgens, along side the long requested optional tail. :slight_smile:

Give worgens more love please Blizzard. Dragonflight has been awesome, and hopefully that same level of dedication to the game we see now in this expansion can make it’s way to the character customization side of things.

8 Likes

Saw this and had to share. It was too cute and was so relatable!

3 Likes

We so need this!

9 Likes

If we do ever get that dance studio blizzard said we would get way back in wrath, I want this to be one of the options you can pick along side your new tail!

2 Likes

It’s a real bummer knowing that we’re getting an Emerald Dream patch and there’s no mention about the night elf worgen :frowning:

One can only hope! I am still hyped up for them, tails, and worgen pallies!

7 Likes

Yeah, this is one of the best opportunities to give us some Worgen love and I really hope we see some soon :frowning:

5 Likes

I’m hoping that comes in 10.2.5 or .7 as we know those are gonna happen. Give worgens some love Blizzard!

5 Likes

Yeah, we’re way past the point that it no longer makes sense to leave them sleeping.

3 Likes

More ears, earrings, more hairstyles, some traits to distinguish Two Forms mode from Stormwind humans. And yes to the true black fur option.

6 Likes

+Snout and teeth options :melting_face:

9 Likes

Ya know, I knew Genn had tooth jewelry which we could use for teeth options, but I just now realized he also has ear piercing. There’s another option we could get!

10 Likes

I want ear options that are like the alert ears, but not nibbled on

5 Likes

I want some more options that are ragged looking for females. Could be a toggle, ragged on or off.
Also optional tails!

2 Likes

So with the Emerald Dream out, I had a thought.

What if Blizzard gave worgen customization the option to pick night elf instead of human as their non shifted forms as opposed to making it an Allied Race?

Think about it… Some key details here:

1. Blizzard wouldn’t need to stress their art team with brand new assets to make a night elf worgen stand out in their shifted forms as opposed to a Gilnean. I mean, in the end, both Gilneans and night elves are worgen…
  2. No need to create new racials or a new heritage armor set. (Though it should be flagged that if you’re a night elf, you get the night elven heritage and same with Gilneans getting their respective armor.) Both of which are in game already.
  3. Customization option would be unlocked via a small quest chain.
  4. Doing this chain would be perfect to also open up worgen tails for all worgen players. (Wishful and hopeful thinking here.)
  5. Not much coding and UI adjustments would need to be made on the character customization screen.
  6. This is simply an aesthetic thing and have no weight on gameplay.
2 Likes

Great idea but we are talking about Blizzard the kings of… how little can we do and get away with it.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting night elven worgen for a few years now.
Really should be an option. I’d race change my druid into one pretty quick.
I’d like to see wolf based druid forms though, make them available to existing Gilnean druids as well. More options the better.

1 Like