Worgen Customization Mega Thread

It’s a pity that the subject has been forgotten, there are so many interesting proposals!

1 Like

Not forgotten! People seem to focus more on the tails thread than this one though lol

7 Likes

Which is a blessing in disguise but we all keep our eyes on this post.

1 Like

Try Kul Tirans… an incredibly unique race while having the LEAST customization ingame… where’s our love?

1 Like

Yet Kul’Tir also have custom druid forms instead of maned night elf druid forms. Trust me I would love to see other races get more love as well but Worgen have been fighting for love since Cataclysm and gotten only the HD model revamp. We are still the only core race in the game who never got our racals revamped. Once we get some love shown im all for helping the ally races get some love as well.

6 Likes

Here.

Give worgen tails!
(and other things!)

a little off topic but i have thought of rolling a worgen monk, how do the animations hold up?

Not bad its one of the few Worgen who don’t have to use weapons and use the claws instead. They do look a bit off balance thanks to no tails on some animations but we all know how that can be fixed.

2 Likes

They still have the arm-breaking one-handed animation, by the way.
You can look through their animations with Narcissus and see for yourself. Both the Attack 1H and Attack 1H Pierce. The unarmed attack as well, though it’s much less noticeable.

1 Like

thank you guys very much

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

7 Likes

It only hurts when I hold it one handed!

2 Likes

i just want better hair style, i mean Taurent have far better hair style than us
:dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

I think you mean any hairstyle.
People think the wolfing out and killing kith and kin is the curse, but in truth it’s the unruly jungle flowing from scalp to back.

4 Likes

im sick and tired of the bad hair day everyday.

my wolf rage has gone to depression at this point…

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

3 Likes

New Legendary, it can be… a BRUSH to tame the wild hair of a Worgen. (Maybe Worgen just have all the hair they took from Vulpera…)

1 Like

This is why I never rolled my worgen rogue. I’d had a name reserved for her and everything; I ended up repurposing the name for a druid instead.

Just going to leave this here. Happy Holidays everyone!

8 Likes

All my baby pupper wants is to not have her face look like a chihuahua n also have a tail. :cry:

3 Likes

Worgen tails please!

2 Likes