Worgen bug

well on ptr worgens can customize their human and worgen forms separately, but currently on live servers that does not seem to be the case.

6 Likes

Yes, I’m experiencing the same thing. I cannot get any adjustments strictly to the human side to register, as the Accept button does not respond, but when I edit the worgen form, it updates the human form with the worgen changes.

1 Like

Same, if I change skin color or face it changes the other form, and not always to the same settings.

Same here. I was able to change the worgen form, but it overwrote all changes I made on the human side and made the human look all random. I logged out and logged back it, the worgen changes were still intact, but the human now became bald without facial hair (before logging out he looked different). Still can’t save any changes for the human form, as the Accept button isn’t working.

1 Like

Same.

It was not like this on live until the small hotfix they released just a little earlier this evening.

I can not duplicate this issue on my server Malfurion. I created my Worgen earlier with no problems. Just tested again, no problems. Changes to human made no changes to the worgen design. Further changed worgen and nothing changed to the human. So server related?

1 Like

Interesting, I’m on Stormrage with this issue

EDIT: Alliance

Happened on my Worgen rogue as well. Over on Whisperwind.

Are you talking about barbershop or initial character creation? For me, it’s the barbershop that’s broken.

1 Like

Great now my human form looks borked lol

Thank you for this warning.

3 Likes

I have a Worgen Druid and not only does she have this issue, I can’t change my cat or bear form’s look either.