I am aware lmao
I’m saying it would’ve been better
Like you arrive in Shadowlands
- Are you a mortal whose soul was deeply affected by a specific magic tied to one of the primary realms of the Shadowlands, e.g. Wild God Curse (Ardenweald), Undeath (Maldraxxus), or Vampirism (Revendreth), or are a Wild God (Ardenweald)? If yes, go to that realm, if no, then (2)
- Go to the Arbiter for Arbitration, where you are assigned to a core realm, that isn’t Revendreth, of the Shadowlands (3), a noncore realm of the Shadowlands (4), or if you’re bad, Revendreth (5)
3a. If you’re Dutiful but have PTSD, go to Bastion
3b. If you’re Strong and a Warrior and derive strength from your life (no PTSD), go to Maldraxxus
3c. If you love animals and plants, go to Ardenweald
- If you’re terribly average, go to your default basic noncore Shadowland.
- Enjoy purgatory, where you will eventually do a Ritual of Absolution and Ritual of Judgment that will result in Redemption (6) or the Maw (7)
- If Redeemed, you can either go back to the Arbiter (2) or become a Venthyr
- Down to the Maw, sucks to suck, you’re going to be turned into a monster or a sword.