Worgen Appreciation Thread

Awoooooooo…
Easy, I don’t bite :wolf:

13 Likes

I like mine. He looks exactly like my uncle (in humanoid form).

3 Likes

Arguably one of the best races conceptually despite Blizz failing to utilize them properly or add adequate customization options.

That’s what they all say.

7 Likes

Race looks good, don’t associate with a certain “community” that goes for these types of races. No thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have mixed feelings with worgen. I want to like them more than I do. They just look so bad in most armor. Plus they really need an auto human form toggle, like dracthyr got. I have a dedicated button for it on my worgen druid and it’s quite annoying.

Plus they really dropped the ball with their heritage armor. I love that they based the design on Greymane’s look in HotS but they should have also borrowed the idea of it looking pristine in human form, and tattered in worgen form! That would have been so cool!

3 Likes

Try me :dracthyr_uwu:

That’s why I rarely wear armors… :dracthyr_yay_animated:

3 Likes

The thing is that I know they’re a human so now they only have one excuse to sniff my butt.

They are pretty neat. I almost chose Worgen with this druid but I wanted to finally unlock Kul Tiran heritage armor.

My main’s a Worgen, co main is a Worgen Druid.

They look awesome, the werewolf fantasy is really cool (and not… you know that community) and the racials can actually be useful. I have the Worgen racial sprint basically on cooldown on my hunter in instances.

Also Running Wild is a good ground mount for those who like to look ‘realistic’ and not like they just pulled a mount out of their butt.

1 Like

Hum, I don’t think I know that “community”

Yeah, running wild is really useful in Maw untill I finished all those quests…

I started my journey on this character as a Worgen. Did enjoy my time.

<3 to the people of Gilneas.

2 Likes

I boop the snoot. (In a plate gloved hand)

Guess who won’t show up here blizzard

Worgen are nice, more customization for the wolf forms would be nice though as well as optional tails, and maybe a closer design to their concept art for the female worgen

4 Likes

I need more worgen men in my DMs.

1 Like

I refused to lick on that hand because metal tastes bad for me…

Wait, we have DM here?

They desperately need more customization options, yeah. As it stands now they have way less options than some allied races. Poor things :frowning:

I do like their concept and Gilneas, but I really don’t like their odd looking model.

The gloves stay on until I know you’re not a bit risk.

Just one page of options for the Worgen form.

Some people count the Human form but that’s just and RP shapeshift and the main form deserves love.

Sure… I see you didn’t wear helmet…

I wish male Worgen doesn’t have that hunchback

Uh oh.

It would be nice if all hunchback races could straighten up.

Heck, let everyone get a Hunchback if they want. Let me make an old man wizzard.