Worgen allied race? (Theorising)

So okay this all just guesswork nothing more. None of the things suggested will happen for sure. But let’s say every race recruits an allied race. If that’s the case there are only 4 more races who need to recruit. Gnomes, Goblin, Worgen, Undead. And I have a feeling it’ll be in that order as well.

Gnomes, Mechagnomes is pretty obvious. However if we wanna expand it potentially Leper gnomes. But we haven’t gotten any lore from them so unlikely.

Goblins, Giblins seem likely, but I’d rather see Vulpera. They’re really cool.

Undead, San’layn or some kind of undead elf seems likely.

Worgen, NO IDEA?!?!?! Only theory I’ve heard is night elf worgen but that’s kinda eh because they’d really only have a different two forms appearance and it’d just be mostly the same as what we got. I guess they could get maybe a unique eye colour in night elf form, and in worgen form could get a new look for them? But that’s kinda eh.

Was thinking the catfolk for draenor but the mag’har quests makes it unlikely we’re ever going back to Draenor, especially not to recruit a race that was primarily hostile.

Maybe, regular worgen, but with floofy tails? hahaha-ha… yeah I know that’s silly but I’d really love a tail. But probably not as an allied race heh.

Sethrak use their skeleton I believe? But at current there isn’t really a lore connection what so ever that I know of. The worgen skeleton is reused a lot for humanoid beast races.

Any thoughts, ideas, theories?

Also please don’t come in here “no more allied races” or “everything you said is wrong” this is all just guessing, and theorising. That doesn’t really help. We all know that’s a possible theory it doesn’t really contribute to this topic.

1 Like

wat r u on about?

Apparently, adding an allied race to something that’s not really a race, but a nation of humans laboring under a curse.

Maybe she should start randomly biting KulTirans.

1 Like

If you pay close enough attention a saberon and one of the plant men make a beeline towards the barrens after the mag’har come to azeroth, so Saberon arent out of the question.

Unless they breed like rabbits… Are there enough of them?

Not sure. I saw a handful of saberon, and the plant people kinda do need to be taken as a serious threat as all it takes is 1.

But hey, void elves were supposed to be a rareish thing and now you cant swing a stick without knocking 80 of em out cold so…

2 Likes

Oh that’s not good.

2 Likes

Good plot point for a possible future expansion. Rise of the Botani or Rise of the Genesaur.

Calling it now.

1 Like

I hope you know that different nation states of humans were very much considered different races historically. So it can apply. Also same can be said for undead. Who are also just a nation of humans laboring under a curse.

Night Elf Worgen.

I looked back and saw this… interesting… that has to come up again later.

Sethrak share the worgen animations.

this pretty much covers the idea behind worgen and possibly undead, but ye, tl;dr kaldorei worgen

granted no confirm but it’s after the supposed model update like probably far after that feelsbadman

and no, unafflicted gilneans wouldnt be an allied race because you’re just playing generic human with a british accent

That sounds OP.

I’ve wanted Saberon for the Horde since WoD. We need to be able to fight with the Alliance like cats and dogs… literally.

3 Likes

Yeah but they ran away from the horde, ally will probably find them and recruit them if anything.

No that won’t work. Cats vs. Dogs.

1 Like

Gnolls.

Satyrs.

1 Like

I think a drakonid race based on the worgen model is a possibility, looking at how the story is progressing in 8.2.

1 Like

Just give ally jinyu and horde murlocs.

As long as i can roll a murloc i dont care what goodies allies get