Words that will start a fight every time

As written he did got banned, now please leave me alone, I am not his gf,friend,brother,sister or whatever bye.

“Bye” implies you will leave and take yourself away from here.

Hasn’t happened.

Sorry Aggressor. Even as a gnome, you’re still lame.

I will just send ticket for harassment now, this is just not okay. You have problem with someone go and deal with him and leave me alone.

I just actually gagged at the idea of Sushi and ranch.

Like, they’re worse than Sylvanas. Sylvanas at least used to care about the Forsaken or something.

2 Likes

Ban evasion is also a perma ban offense JSYK, Aggressor

If you really love him that much that you can’t let it go,I can get you in his discord server sist, or at least I can try :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

MichaelJordanStopitGetSomeHelp.gif

3 Likes

:thinking:

9 Likes

inb4 he was only memeing us a social experiment

Would any of you like some hidden valley with your Anago and Ikura

No, like… the scary thing is I actually heard that word for word in a real restaurant. They wanted ranch with sushi. I wish I were lying. That’s… just the Midwest for you I guess.

“Ope.”

(ten characters)

2 Likes

I have caught myself doing that and I wasn’t even born here :frowning:

This fills me with a profound fury. I will never again know peace.

Born a bit further south than Ohio but now that I’ve lived in the area for a few years…

Ope.

Rogues are a fair class.

I have bad news for you, I think … Nephilia and him… they both got banned at same time! Are they planning to escape?! to … to fly away from Azeroth!! stop them Juliet !

Ope is a word that becomes ingrained in your brain after a little while of living here.

Ope is love. Ope is life.

1 Like

“Hey, wanna talk about alignments? :D”