INFORM CRUG (who is aggressor + server drama)

Greyah I don’t know how to respond to that in a way that doesn’t come off as too flippant or dismissive - because I promise I do understand where that concern and thought comes from - but I’m really not trying to meet Aggressor/Aggressor’s sycophant with anything as charged as a racist/ableist/classist comment. Just stones and glass houses. I’d highlight it just the same with any other troublemakers on the forums, like “twtiter statuses” from famed writing-and-roleplaying god Soljeron.

Will delete it though and keep it more in mind in the future.

6 Likes

I know that. That’s the right move I think.

Edit: no matter how noble your endeavor it doesn’t make the argument disappear. Fighting bigots with problematic memery doesn’t absolve anyone from the problematic behavior.

2 Likes

It is better to not waste time arguing with this people. As I mentioned I never had any problems with him as they blame him. Its just people being racist and blaming it on " He used that word with 4 screenshots" ( 2 of them being fake ) this happened months ago. I can confirm his account was silenced for 2 weeks if not more.

After that he hasn’t used any words like that towards anyone. However this people kept harassing him and he used ignore button( There are people who can confirm that, they just don’t because , look at me? I tried and see hate towards me) on liotuse,grandblade etc. But as you see even on forums " while topic isn’t even related" he posted video of WoW music cover, comments? full of harassment. Its just people being racist in game because they know no one will beat them up from screen.

At this point its like hating German people just because what happened in WW2, which is clearly racism. Show me person in game who hasn’t used word he used at least 1 in chat, difference is that he became scapegoat just to hate on.

Finally he was banned, reason was mass-reports from raids. Not sure which faction but I am legit mass reporting raids did that. Now please, move on.

1 Like

xhttps://imgur.com/4M6WGEB

1 Like

I mean

Hating and rejecting blatant homophobes isn’t racism but okay

9 Likes

I just want to repeat for emphasis that it is not normal to use homophobic slurs to insult people on the Internet.

And I don’t mean that in a “it’s morally wrong” way, though it obviously is. I mean that it is literally not a thing that normal, well-adjusted people do.

Like, PewDiePie might have convinced you that it’s normal, but I promise you it’s not.

3 Likes

yo what kind of meltdown is this one, it’s a little all over the place

7 Likes

ngl, mostly at this point I am distressed that you keep using the word racism and don’t understand what it means.

2 Likes

It is sloppy, unprofessional and a disappointment to watch unfold.

Much like Aggressor’s bandi-cam videos.

1 Like

“Lot of people want me dead, they call it justice. I am the only one who knows the truth,all I have left is the skill by my side.”

God, you’re still here?

15 Likes

He has me convinced that ToS is just a thing of the past. That or he is just being extremely careful of what he says now.

3 Likes

“Oh someone revived this month-old drama thread? I wonder who… oh ok nevermind…”

1 Like

Maybe on the forum. Took him all of 2 minutes of me being logged in for him to say something horrid to somebody.

Now expect it to carry on for about 200 more posts.

2 Likes

I’m doing my part.

6 Likes

ToS exists, just not for him.

All I’m going to say on that for reasons.

4 Likes

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

https://i.imgur.com/vlnaEIt.jpg

2 Likes

Aggressor can’t get banned. His uncle works for Nintendo.

6 Likes

Like seriously wth is with this? There are screen shots of this guy saying things that would get anyone else banned in seconds flat…

4 Likes