Word on the streets with goblins

An OG can’t even enjoy goblin looting without it being attempted to get RUIN’ed some alli showed up and got handled today. Then I hear complaining about being at an event they tried to take and lost? “OG has nothing better to do” I was there before u tried to take the event silly arch. You got a flag planted in you multiple times by me. The anger and excuses in voice were flying. Then one of your cronies sharing what I look like? Your members are very stalkerish and it’s weird.

1 Like

Those guys are still around? Why are they not getting on the former greatest online sensation ever that is WoW [Classic]? Or maybe they do already…

I’ll give them props for surviving this long, real talk.

They are on life support for sure. They struggle to fill things these days and half the time just give up and go do something else. Then blame everyone but their management for it. If you listen to how they run their group I’m surprised they lasted as long as they did. But many people are easily manipulated so I guess it kinda makes sense.

1 Like

I believed it was the case that DF still had no engaging WPvP content. The concept that you don’t need rating to obtain a much higher effective PvP ilvl has “made it worse”. There has to be an incentive, a carrot on a stick. The law of the donkey. After all, that’s how it worked in BFA?

Indeed, that’s why true WPvPers “just do it”. In SL I farmed Honor in BGs for as long as necessary, bagging some CQ on the side, until I no longer lacked the gear I could obtain that way. Ruin should have had the same philosophy: go get raid, M+, or CQ gear doing whatever on your OWN time and then get out there to WPvP without incentive.

Chances are when I get into Classic Cata, I think that before I can start hunting, I will have to farm Honor and CQ the old fashioned way. Not to mention starting out with craftables…

No one wants that.

2 Likes

Hmm, I wonder why Blizzard sent out a survey about that a while ago. If that was 100% true, Blizzard would have NEVER asked and proceeded into an alternate course.

That was forgotten because no one cares, LOL.

Well, in case you didn’t notice, Wrath Classic was still going strong. We haven’t gotten ICC yet, so this is not exactly the time to get prepped up for Cata.

Cata Classic is not going to happen.

TBC happened.

TBC was actually good.

Annnnd so was Cata. You still had 10 and 25 man difficulty raids, you had PLENTY of BGs and Arenas to do, to include the new RATED BATTLEGROUNDS feature. Not to mention Mass Res, the new GUILD SYSTEM, REFORGING, TRANSMOGS, and JP/VP currencies.

Cata had MORE TO OFFER than TBC, so I would hope that the Classic community would see more sense than Retail at least.

That was a long time ago. You can’t relive the past, LOL.