Word from Orsis cannot interact with bottle

Word from Orsis

Unable to interact with the bottle next to the NPC for the daily quest. The sparkles appear and the bottle shows a highlight around the cork. Unfortunately no hand icon, no interaction, is available. Attempting to also try a macro to interact fails.

51 Likes

Also having this problem.

6 Likes

Also having this issue as well, I tried disabling all mods to no avail :frowning:

5 Likes

Having this problem as well; there were other people there at the time that were not able to interact either. The bottle shows as sparkly, but you cannot click it.

5 Likes

Giving post a bump, hopefully this will be fixed

4 Likes

bump, i cannot interact with the sparkling bottle, preventing me from completing the quest.

4 Likes

Seems to be broken. Kinda sucks since this quest is required in order to unlock most daily quests available from Aqir assaults!

4 Likes

Bump. Still having this problem

3 Likes

Still broken. :\

3 Likes

Ran into it just now. The bottle remains non-interactive after completing the assault.

4 Likes

Same issue

4 Likes

Appears there is not going to be anything done about this problem and we that play the game for more than just the newest expansion. Will have to continue to pay a monthly fee and be ignored. Blizzard, please do your job and maintain the game that we are loyal too and pay a subscription to play. I have been a subscriber for over 15 years and the number of bugs and quest not working properly has seemed to be increasing. I am assuming this has something to do with the new Dragon Flight Expansion that will be coming out next. But it is still not an excuse to ignore these threads without even a response stating this. If your team is busy making the future of WOW great. Then so be it, but don’t just ignore us. Thank you.

10 Likes

Still broken on Tuesday, 2022-07-12. We need this to progress the Uldum Aquir storyline!

8 Likes

Same here and been that way for several months…

3 Likes

OK, I thought I was going insane! Please fix this bug so we can progress with the storyline.

4 Likes

Still broken.

5 Likes

Not working for me as well, the sparkles are there but I cannot interact with anything.

3 Likes

This (10 chars)

3 Likes

I’m having this problem as well.

3 Likes

I’m also experiencing this issue.

3 Likes