WoD was way better than BfA!

I am honestly amazed at people that think having nothing to do makes an expansion better.

I am honestly amazed at people that think pointless unrewarding time consuming content coupled with terrible class design makes an expansion better.

3 Likes

Mythic+ and the Raid tiers alone make it better.

I am not saying BFA is great or amazing. But those two things itself demolish anything to do in WoD.

Do people really miss standing around with nothing to do in their garrison?

The Classic fans are a weird bunch.

Its funny when you can go in every thread and watch the same 3 dudes fanboy for Blizzard over the last year. I sure hope they’re on the payroll, else that’s just sad.

1 Like

WoD was the worst point in WoW’s history, but BFA is certainly getting close.

The only thing WoD had going for it was class design. Like how BFA is mostly ‘Legion, but worse’, WoD is ‘MoP but worse.’

And MoP was much better than Legion.

Different players value different things.

I think class design and pvp was far superior in WoD. Raids were just as fun as now. That alone makes it better as far as I’m concerned.

Not saying WoD was great, but it could have been one of the better expansions if Blizz hadn’t quit halfway through it.

1 Like

Yep. And I get that.

If all you value is raiding, and BFA raids are just as fun…then BFA wins by default due to having more raid tiers.

Class design is a bit subjective. I prefer BFA Elemental to WoD Elemental. I guess I prefer WoD Enhance to BFA Enhance, but I really didn’t like WoD Enhance as it is.

Only 2 expansions have made me actually unsub due to boredom. WoD was one of them. I eventually got tired of all this “great class design” and nothing to use it on.