WM on and not a soul to slay

There is action on Tich if you want it.

Honestly play alliance. I made the swap and there’s never a shortage of horde with wm turned on just to collect the free 10%

2 Likes

Agreed, WM is a big letdown this expansion. I turn it on to level alts and then turn it off at 60. During BFA I felt like I rarely turned it off.

1 Like

Just go to the capital city and you’ll fine plenty of people to kill :wink:

Because lfg exists and bnet

Best reason to be alliance

Stormrage and Sargeras are you best bet. Those servers are like 90% alliance.

There is no such thing as alliance players anymore.

1 Like

WM can still be fun, I was doing the torch running WQ in Maldraxxus yesterday and 2 Ally Rogues tried to stop me from completing it but instead got deez hands layed on em.

1 Like

I’ve had some tough fights on the Latin American servers too. The servers are actually hosted in the US so there’s no lag unlike the oceanic servers.

1 Like

World pvp is dead, unless you enjoy corpse camping the same two or three people over and over and over and over and over again in a raid group(talk about boring). There no back and forth fights like what happened in BFA.

this game has no soul.

The dreaded prediction that the WM toggle is going to kill activity on WM shards feels like it’s played out exactly as feared.

There’s just so few players on the shards and the SL zones are massive, there’s no good distribution of players in any given area. It’d be interesting to see some player heatmaps on WM shards.

The only zone I’ve seen a significant number of players have been in Maldraxxus, but I’m sure I have a heavy bias due to my main being Necrolord. It’s the most dangerous flight point and there always seems to be quite a bit of activity around the Theater of Pain. It’s aided by the fact that it’s centralized, has both daily quests and world quests, and houses the entrance to an instance dungeon.

Everywhere else, it’s a mishmash of where I only see a random group near a FP and their only there to gank lone players. It rarely seems like they are there with a particular goal in mind like it was with the PvP towers in Legion or the Invasions in BFA.

I think Nazjatar was some prime world PvP that I really appreciated.

1 Like