WM Healer can't heal PvP Tank

I was on shaman and running TBC dungeon: The Escape from Durnholde. I noticed Healer can’t heal Tank and their frame. There is icon show on Frame and even ur name turned green.

Some of you have PvP enable that Warmode Healer with disable PvP can’t heal you in that dungeon Durnholde. How to fix that? Disable your PvP by right click your frame and you can keep Warmode on. Because there is 2 different PvP systems in it.

Stop blaming and kicking on Healer for not doing heal. It’s your fault for have PvP enabled.

:wink:

2 Likes

Why can’t the healer turn PVP on?

No idea… it’s might be bugged in Durnholde dungeon. However don’t need toggle PvP and you already have Warmode.

I tried my as resto shaman with warmode on, can’t heal PvP Tank and PvP Dps. Even can’t rez them too. So I tried another way too, toggle PvP on with Warmode and still can’t heal Tank without PvP on also rez too.

That why don’t need that toggle PvP to enable. So just stay disable with warmode on and it’s better.

This issue is still not fixed. I am unable to heal a tank in a TBC dungeon Old Hillsbrad Foothills.

2 Likes

BUMP STILL BROKEN. This has been a problem since warmode introduction – durnholde o nly