With the return of old characters

Please bring back Ozumat. Especially with next expansion rumored to be the 7 seas. I’ve been wanting to see him again since my first time in Cataclysm

1 Like

the beast we shoo’d away from his bubble… did we ever finish it off?

1 Like

No, he yoinked Neptulon away, who appeared again in Legion with afaik no explanation.

2 Likes

no

Neptulon talks about it. I’m pretty sure

2 Likes

pls tell me they didnt kill the main character of WoW offscreen

Also Ozumat is in BFA. Off in Nazjatar behind some water walls

2 Likes

no more pirate expansions please we just had bfa

we need light vs void war

3 Likes

thank god he is alive

Please bring back Cairne Bloodhoof so he can beat the crap out of Thrall for choosing Garrosh Hellscream and leaving his half wit son Baine as Chieftain of the Taurens. Or are we so far past the Classic lore that the creators have completely forgotten WoW Cannon?

He’s been a force ghost for a long time in the novels even telling Baine to defend Garrosh for his war crimes. :dracthyr_sweat:

He does get a neat model in archlight rumble.

In the Legion alpha, Ozumat appeared when the Earthen Ring summoned Neptulon, whom revealed that he had mastered the kraken. This part of the quest was removed before launch.

As some have pointed out – The likely reason Blizzard had Neptulon end up freeing himself off-screen between Cataclysm and Legion is because the Abyssal Maw raid, the planned conclusion for the Vashj’ir storyline, was canceled. The situation was described by Chris Metzen as a “damn mess is what it was.”

Neptulon does make a vague mention however, that he simply freed himself from the beast and returned to his throne.

… I think also once there was a particular member of Blizzard who made a tweet about it – However due to … Particular events, and their removal from the company – Their Twitter, along with their tweets and other various associations with Blizzard & their games were removed.

Also rumored to be Void oriented. So maybe Void Pirates. That could be interesting.

So… Ethereal?

1 Like

-Gives a deep thought and OP is a Void Elf-

I wonder if OP is into… uhh… well you know… hmmm…

I will say this - going back to these older zones and seeing older characters, I do wonder how the Elemental Lords feel about the Primalists. Is this a Paragons situation and the Elenents have turned against us now that our mutual enemies are defeated?