With the lazy implementation of new Warlocks, the dream is dead

Watch.

When we get Mechagnome Druids they won’t get cool, unique mecha forms. Just generic animal forms.

And those praising the laziness of the way Blizzard is adding in Warlocks, with badly written self-inserts to force it in who spit all over the lore, will praise it.

Then proceed not to be a Mechagnome Druid as even they know deep down that it would be lame if they don’t have mecha forms. All the while, they’ll talk down to those that expect effort from Blizzard and aren’t happy at the lack of mecha forms.

24 Likes

What is “Good” writing for you specifically?

11 Likes

Better than what we got with that quest.

Ironic that Tauren and Mag’har Orc are getting Warlock too yet aren’t even in the Quest.

1 Like

Somehow, Palpatine has returned.

26 Likes

It won’t be so bad without mechagnome druids. Though it has always made me notice how high the expectations on druids are. :dracthyr_sweat:

My point was just saying something is badly written really says nothing.

Its different per individual. “its bad” doesn’t identify the problem nor does it provide any remedy and its just a pet peeve of mine on the forums

10 Likes

I believe the same thing will happen with the Void Paladins everyone wants so badly. Here you go, your Void Elf wields the light now and is a paladin. No unique animations or anything, just a light wielding Void Elf…. Have another point “moar classes moar races team”.

I’m crazy because I would like some substantial lore……

15 Likes

… Now I remember that movie again.

Sigh.

6 Likes

Homie legit wants Transformers.

No.

I want Beast Wars.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Same difference.

1 Like

How dare you.

3 Likes

Now do Forsaken Holy/Disc Priests.

2 Likes

Are you intentionally this dense?

The Lore is that Forsaken Priests only use the Shadow.

You would know this if you actually read the lore or the quest texts.

7 Likes

What’s “lazy” about this?
What does one have to do with the other?

Warlocks have never had race-specific demons… And I’d be perfectly fine with shaman/druid getting “generic” totems and forms if it meant that you could pick those classes with more races.

5 Likes

Tell me you don’t read or care for the lore for the races and class without telling me.

8 Likes

What separates warlocks from mages? This is a genuine question.

How is this your thought process? New Druid races have gotten plenty of attention. SMH for such a stupid thread.

I have no words.

How can players be so blissfully ignorant as this?

2 Likes