With Rich being fired

Who’s gonna be the new host?

Who what wha?

25 Likes

Donna!

Please provide context, there are a lot of people in the world named Rich.

18 Likes

You know, Rich! That dude that does the thing on the thing with the thing.

33 Likes

The guy who hosted the AWCs was fired because he said some.things about bfa that blizzard didnt like. He said it on his stream.

5 Likes

Thank you for the context! I am not sure, but I haven’t seen any commentators named Donna recently, so I would support them hiring someone named Donna and paying her 3,000,000 dollars.

Rich Campbell.

Popular commentator for WoW events, especially the Arena World Cup.

Edit: Heavily speculated to have been let go over this clip.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AstuteResourcefulWaspCoolStoryBob

Warning. He’s very loud and very angry.

26 Likes

Thank you, last names help a lot!

2 Likes
3 Likes

He threw a childish temper tantrum publicly trashing the game and the company he works for.

When your job is entirely based around public image, its not the smartest thing to do.

54 Likes

Why not post this on the arena forums then? More people there would know about it.

Oh man, for a second I was worried Rich Evans got fired.

Man’s a national treasure, you know.

8 Likes

Wow this guy had a mental breakdown. Was there more to that?

4 Likes

Im hoping for Alex Jones personally. Mind you the last thread talking about this got locked and delisted in less than a hour so enjoy it while you can, they are trying to keep it hush hush.

2 Likes

Was waiting for the gear to start flying, didn’t even smash his keyboard!

Pretty disappointing really. :rofl:

1 Like

OMFG That is right up there with the -50 dkp guy. I think he needs to uninstall wow and take a break.

4 Likes

some monotone pretty boy with a blizz cane up his…

Because he hosted other things as well he did host the MDI before. Also I can post this in the general form but thanks for trying to be oooooeeeeeeeiiiii dont post that in general thata an arena form thing oooooeeeeeeeeiiiiii

I think its a girl that never plays arena

He sat there on stream and screamed at the other players around him, calling them idiots and ants, helps if you explain what actually happened.

9 Likes