With Final Fantasy Surpassing WoW

true and no one here cant list anything good

It’s not Blizzard anymore. Blizavision doesn’t care if every other mmo surpases Wow in terms of popularity, it’s all about how much $$$ they can milk out of it.

Well, you know how Mythic dungeon players generally do not like Fortified or Tyrannical affixes, right? They’ve been asking for some sort of nerf to the affixes, or at least the assurance that both would not pop up at the same time. Bblizzard’s response? Make them mandatory for KSM, no nerfs.

Or Conduit Energy. Nobody knows why this is in the game except to inconvenience the players. When asked directly about it, the devs mumbled off some pathetic excuse about that 1% of min/max players who change it for every fight.

Then there’s the universally disliked change to lock all abilities to the GCD.

Or no Master Loot in a guild raid group. Someone explain that one.

Pathfinder. MORE of it. I don’t mind it, but everyone else seems to hate it, and Blizzard put in the game again.

thats all you got? you are comparing that to ff14 lol. right now and for many months fortified and tyrannical mean nothing at all.
conduit energy yeah they can reduce the cooldown on it but dam how much are you changing it back to back to back.
lock all cd’s to gcd? have you played ff14?
and master loot should have a vote system to it thats all you have

I think I dislike fortified more than tyrannical. I think they are both lazy but I dislike fortified mostly because I hate trash lol.

yeah fortified is hated too and many people prefer tyrannical over it.

they will make it good, if its profitable for them to do so, and not a second before. activision calls the shots now

Blizzard should just announce WoW is done.

1 Like

Except it hasn’t surpassed WoW.

And if you think it has, you’re extremely gullible.

FF has passed 22 mil accounts registered. Wow passed 100 mil registered accounts back im wrath… FF also counts trial accounts and mog station accounts towards that total. Im not sure if blizz counted that way back in wrath but according to them they don’t currently count trials towards their MAU at financial earnings conferences.

I’m not a fan of FF14 prefer ESO but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s taking over WoW considering how many people I’ve seen talking about it online and how little I see anyone talk about WoW also are you seriously suggesting that me calling you out for acting like a child is an act of “cancelling” you aka ruining your life completely

have you checked ff14 forums ? not everybody is onboard . moreover the ff14 audience/player base is vastly different than wow’s. ff14 player base for example will be satisfied for weeks with a cash shop mount that can use for their glamor shots. in other words stop comparing apples and oranges. if ff14 was such a great place we wouldn’t be here would we ?

The one thing we can agree on is to never stop bringing up the competition at every opportunity :joy:

I think the reason we don’t see the angry, disgruntled threads at the rate WoW does is because of a combination of daily post limits, and mods being very eager to enact forum vacations.

That guy who wants his EX carry is very insistent, though.

FF passed WoW with shadowbringers.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

and yet here you are

Yes because the education needs to continue to fix all that is wrong with WoW.

είσαι έτοιμοs?

1 Like

είμαι φίλε μου , καλημέρα και καλή συνέχεια

To think that the current batch of trash developers at Blizzard care about anything is heart-warming.

When did they say that? Their last quarterly statement said otherwise.

Art team is ace. Just look at the zone art.

Just wish the systems were more player friendly.