With Final Fantasy Surpassing WoW

I have to concur with this.

I think that is what led to FF turn around. When it first launched it had major issues.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

The numbers won’t lie. People always come back. I’m glad you’re enjoying FF. I love certain things about that game as well.

1 Like

explain how this applies to what ilv you want in content

I think FFXIV have some of the better Devs in the industry. All the while we look at WoW Devs and all they give is lip service on goals that everyone knows they can’t achieve. The amount of love and passion pouring out from their latest big event was amazing to see.

FF is pulling a lot of WoW refugees. I don’t see many WoW players coming back from what I have gathered from their feedback and points of view!

3 Likes

This happens every 6months to a year lol. Nothing new is being said here. It’s like insanity at this point.

FF devs understand that a MMORPG needs to reward player time investment. I think that sums it up.

2 Likes

FF has jobs and WoW has specs. They’re pretty much the same thing. You’re nitpicking just to nitpick.

Good post and you are a valued member of the WoW community. Thank you!

i know what they are how is it better tho

you avoid the word How

Not to mention how quick their Devs are when it comes to responding to content players don’t like in the game. They jump right in to fix it while WoW just doubles down and ignores feedback

We unfortunately have no way of knowing exact numbers. But when the patches come, the masses come back.

Nothing wrong with it either. It’s been like this for some time.

I do really wish we had a way of knowing sub count but that won’t ever happen.

you cant even list 10 things

I can. I make the choice not to. Because you seem like the kind of individual who makes excuses and sidesteps anything that contradicts your stance.

Why would I waste my time explaining anything to someone like that?

2 Likes

WoW used to be this way but right now it feels like WoW is just focused on the future content development while ignoring the present content development.

It is counter intuitive but if they fix current issues now that means it frees up time to fix and develop new content later.

The depruning for example that happened with this expansion should have happened with BFA. That would have freed up time to make this expansion better.

There is a cascading effect of kicking the can down the road. For example what are they going to do with class balance if the second patch doesn’t come out till 2022 if they do not do much class balancing in patch 9.1?

1 Like

nice one you explain nothing

but you dont explain anything

Nobody left to wake up.

2 Likes