With 9.1.5 catchups. Whats the fastest leveling route for 50 to 60?

Whats the quickest way in shortest time.

Dungeon spam in an organized group. You can run most dungeons in 11-13 minutes and each one gets you half a level.

Time walking awards more xp than regular dungeons, so that can come in handy when it rolls around. Take advantage of it now while legion timewalking is around. I leveled a rogue from 10-60 in 1 day 4 hours /played. 10-50 was quests while qued, and 50-60 was threads of fate bonus objectives with timewalking ques

I have leveled 6 toons to 60 and only one was through Shadowlands. The method I use works better if there’s multiple alts involved, as it works better if the alt is on rested exp. Make a starter acct, and get the toon through exiles reach to level 10, then hit ORgrimmar and choose Chromie time Cata. Then have the alt you wanna level invite the starter toon to a group. Then choose party sync, and choose warmode. Now all old zone rares will be your level. Simply go somewhere like Hillsbrad Foothills, which has like 30 rares, and kill them. With full rested exp, they are worth 9-11k exp each, which is more than a quest, and you can do a whole zone in like 10 minutes. It takes around 20-25 minutes per level, rested, which is where multiple alts come in, so you don’t gotta wait a few days to ;evel a toon when the rested exp runs out. This also puts you in your own istance where only people on chromie time cata warmode will be seen by you so it is also a perfect way to farm rare hunter pets, and Aeonaxx and Time Lost Proto Drake, as nobody will be around. I got both within 2 days of trying, and that’s just cause Vyragosa was up every time I went. For Aeonaxx you will need 4-5 people, as she will be nearly a world boss strength solo.

Go to your neighbors. Ask if any need help shoveling their driveways or if you’re more down south, mowing their lawns.

Perform shovelings or mowings until you have 60$.

Buy a boost.

You asked for fastest, this is the fastest :slight_smile:

1 Like

He did, that’s how he got to 50. Look at his gear. :upside_down_face:

Also, to answer OP, bonus objectives in every zone until you run out, because they also give renown and then dungeon spam to finish off the last 3 or so levels. Maybe go Holy and heal for faster queues.

Then he bought it before it went to 60, as it does now :

Oopsie!

1 Like

I guess there’s a possibility he just got Shadowlands and it came with a 50 boost, in which case, I would advise him taking his time and not trying to rush to 60, because he’s going to be overwhelmed. I feel like that’s the most likely scenario, since he’s asking about the fastest way to level.

Maybe just quest a lot. :man_shrugging:

If that were the case, he couldn’t Threads of Fate it, and would have to do the story to even unlock level 60 content. So “leveling fast” would lose all its meaning as he would still have to do the entire story. Might as well knock out both at the same time.

Overwhelmed as he farms Renown for flying as people zip by him :laughing:

I don’t think anyone has told you mate, hitting 60 doesn’t mean anything. You then have to grind legendaries and ilvl to play the game.

Yeah, true.

Overwhelmed by way more than that. :sweat_smile:

Definitely stay out of warmode though. :flushed:

He has all sorts of SL achievements including getting renown 80 so it’s def not his first character.