Wishing everyone a Happy Easter for 2024

Fun fact: butt load is an actual unit of measurement. For future reference lol

7 Likes

The more you know.

1 Like

Those who subscribe to the big butt measurement truly do not lie, others within their field, brothers perhaps, will surely not deny.

4 Likes

Indeed. Its roughly 126 gallons :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just me, myself and I.

Good idea.

2 Likes

roasting the easter bunny over an open fire.

3 Likes

I’m 44 and this commercial has been running since I was a small child :rofl:

Happy Easter!

15 Likes

I’mma chew some brightly-colored marshmallows in the vague shape of birds. :hatching_chick:

It’s that time of year, pretty much the only time I ever have some, probably just one lol.

2 Likes

those poor birds.

6 Likes

Ewww…peeps.

So one year I got my brother an Easter basket (he’s considerably younger than I) which contained some of those funky nasty tasting bird shaped marshmallow things. Well I had gone back out to my car and come back inside to find him just screaming at his Easter basket.

“What the hell are you doing!?” I asked him. His response: I’m giving a shout out to my peeps.

Ba-dump tsch!

6 Likes

Just cooking and eating good food with family. Happy Easter!

3 Likes

Sounds cool to chew, but… ugh, why the birds?

1 Like

Well I am not Christian but I wish those who celebrate Easter a happy Easter. :dracthyr_nod:

3 Likes

I’m staying home this year. Spouse is gonna drive to see his niece but family is sort of spread apart far and we just saw them a little ago. I rather stay home this trip and enjoy day off work, it’s also very stormy.

1 Like

Staying home. My kids, my mom, and I went out to eat last night. Oh man the traffic sucked.

1 Like

Hope the storms doesn’t ruin your time at home though.

1 Like

That’s the shape of some of the peeps marshmallow abominations.

3 Likes

Reminds me of when the Youtuber Dokaryan left Peeps Marshmallows in Vodka for a week. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

After church, my family will have lunch and spend time together.

2 Likes

Coming up with a meal plan to deal with, I’m hoping, a weeks worth of boiled Easter eggs when the kids get done hunting them at church.

2 Likes