Wishing everyone a Happy Easter for 2024

That’s the shape of some of the peeps marshmallow abominations.

3 Likes

Reminds me of when the Youtuber Dokaryan left Peeps Marshmallows in Vodka for a week. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

After church, my family will have lunch and spend time together.

2 Likes

Coming up with a meal plan to deal with, I’m hoping, a weeks worth of boiled Easter eggs when the kids get done hunting them at church.

2 Likes

Splitting my weekend between WoW and my other games.

Especially since Palia came out on Steam this week!

2 Likes

Since it’s supposed to be warm, I’ll go out there, maybe to a park and enjoy the warmth. Good thing I’m off from work too!

1 Like

Nope no real plans at all just another day for me.

1 Like

Idk prob play videuh games until it’s time to eat some ham and then go to bed at a decent time because I work on Monday. Being an adult kinda sucks.

2 Likes

CHRIST IS KING

Happy Easter!

3 Likes

I know that feel too well.

2 Likes

Easter dinner at my wifes family.
Everybody shows up. We’re talking like 50-60+ people in a 3room (yes, room, not bedroom) house because half of it was torn down in a Tornado in the 70s and they never rebuilt lmao.

But… family matters so I shall endure. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Easter!

No plans thus far but gonna be a relaxation day. :smiley:

4 Likes

I say it to my boss all the time. He jokes but I genuinely mean it when I tell him “I need a 6 month vacation, twice a year.”

2 Likes

And its also

Sunday’s Transgender Day of Visibility observance

6 Likes

How awesome would that be if it really happened? I so need that kind of vacation. Especially with recent changes at place I am working at and it suck.

1 Like

I’m out of likes again but here’s a heart.
:heart:

3 Likes

Aren’t it ironic of when we all were kids, we’d all probably wish at some point we were adults, but as soon as we all grow up, at times, we wish we were kids again?

2 Likes

I dont wish i was a kid again.

Kid means school… school sucks.

2 Likes

Adult means work. Work sucks.

Least work pays money.

School don’t

2 Likes