Wish you didn't have to play on the char you queue with while waiting

With long queue times, it would be cool if you could level an alt or something while waiting on queue to pop. Would make it a little more tolerable. I basically watch Netflix or something while waiting unless I’m on a chat that can gather.

11 Likes

there’s never going to be 1/3 of players playing healers

scrap rss and make a better solo q

3 Likes

RSS should just match 3 random players with similar MMR into the 3v3 pool. Gives matching priority to other random teams, but if the closest in MMR is a premade then so be it. That way you can get glad random queueing as well.

Then work on a 6v6 RBG like everyone wanted to begin with.

1 Like

That would affect ladder integrity too much.
Like, let’s say comms is 400 mmr value.

Sometimes players face another shuffle team, their mmr rises, then they eventually face a premade and give that mmr up. A huge part of 3s rating would then be how lucky you got in terms of facing fewer premades.

That’s no different than ‘I got good lobbies in my placements and now I’m 1800cr after 3 queues.’

RNG is always going to play a role in someone’s rating. At least that way it doesn’t split the player pool, and more people may be willing to heal if they only have to stick it out for a game instead of getting a bad lobby and knowingly have to sit and go 0-6.

Absolutely not. We already have a problem with premades and not premades in this game. This would elevate that toxicity way more than it already is.

I’m not trying to fix the queue here because there are already lots of ideas floating around on that. I’m just wanting it to be more tolerable until they do.

You belong to a guild that cheats to play 40 man premade EBGs. You clearly love premades.

Changes nothing what I said. Attack the message not the messenger.

You have no message worth considering.

Now you are just being bitter and angsty for the fun of it. The message is no good has come from premades vs randos. And adding more of this to arena isn’t productive

People in your guilds have nothing of value to offer the world. Just replying to me is akin to being touched by someone with leprosy.

All of that is cool but I still think we should be able to queue up on any character while playing a different character. It would make the long wait better.

1 Like

I don’t really do alts but I could see how that would be pretty freakin sweet tbh

I still wish they would do this.

It would hopefully clear up some of the issues we have with RSS queues since there could be 5 slots for DPS for every 1 healer. It’s not the same as arenas of course, but it would be another way for players to enjoy PvP in a format that’s slightly less intense and more objective oriented while still giving easy access to Rating gains.

2 Likes

Yeah, important for both play and viewability. Shuffle locks you in a cage where the match ends when somebody dies and that’s a little too unforgiving, I think.

2 Likes

This is really the only way to make solo queue enjoyable, IMO. RSS is getting beat on for 15 minutes and hoping you do better than the other healer. It’s not the gain/loss I care about, the gameplay just feels more punishing than entertaining.

BGs are more chill.

I am not saying I support my own suggestion, but having two accounts is pretty convenient.

I also would really enjoy 6v6 solo rated BG.

1 Like

“So many AFK bots in rated solo BG”- That is what will be posted daily once implemented