Wise Mari strikes again

I’ve already reported this several times, but it’s hard to get it fixed because it doesn’t affect many players (reason that was confirmed to me by blizzard itself).
With the return of Pandaria TimeWalking, the number of players affected by this bug has increased much more. I mean Wise Mari in the dungeon of the temple of the jade serpent, boss who does not give any type of loot, does not count for the progress of the dungeon, is not possible to meet the requirements of the achievements that involve him, so the achievement of Glory of the Pandaria Hero has already been impossible to complete for about half a year.

Here is my previous report.

6 Likes

I have also had these problems with Wise Mari.

1 Like

I was hoping with this week’s Pandaria-focused Timewalking event maybe this would have been addressed in the hotfixes but it seems not.

2 Likes

I’ve run this dungeon 4 or 5 times on 3 toons over the past couple of days (Timewalking) and none of them have registered a Wise Mari kill after finishing the encounter.

1 Like

It might never get fixed since it’s old content. If it ever does get fixed, it might be anywhere from a few months from now to years from now.