Wing Xmogs

So I know of an Xmog helm that procs the “warlock” wings when you jump…I also seem to recall that certain armor procs wings while standing still. Is that something a priest can also get or am I misremembering?

There is a set from pvp in I want to say wod? That would randomly trigger smoke that turned into tyriel style wings

Yep, but it is from Mists of pandaria tier 14 and 15 “Grievous Gladiator’s Satin Armor” and it’s recolor.
It is a PvP set.

It’s kinda different from warlock’s tho since this doesn’t proc when you jump, it’s an animation locked in a time loop.

Ragnon has something like that on his streams. Is that what you are talking about? I think it has something from his staff of Naaru, but not 100% sure…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnhXV1RjEpw

No, those wings are from a Glyph.
It procs whenever you use a spell that procs Echo of Light mastery.

Other than the Warlock look-a-like helms, and the WoD PvP armor already mentioned, no other armor will give you wings.

Trust me. I’ve looked.

Unless someone can prove me wrong and make me strive for another xmog.

You can still get this effect! It drops from Fallen Avatar in Tomb of Sargeras. Each difficulty has a different color of helm and wing, and Shadowform will change the wing color as well. The item name is Blackened Mask of Disgrace.

1 Like

OMG, thanks! I need to “wing” out my priest!

1 Like

Thanks for the info regarding the mop pvp set, any idea if that animation is tied to a specific slot?

For the pvp set, the wing animation is tied to your shoulders.

The naxx priest tier has little baby wings on the shoulders but they’re not as flashy or big as the MoP pvp ones