[Windwalker] Tiger Palm not generating Chi on use. Unable to use abilities

I have had it happen on my monk and rogue as well. Really annoying bug.

1 Like

This is happening right now on my Monk in Nazmir, the mounting (running), getting back to my corpse and getting the rez but it not getting my corpse back and have to restart my game and the not generating chi (but blackout kick will generate the chi for tiger palm sometimes), when is there going to be a fix? I am not on warmode.

2 Likes

Same issues here which sucks. I was really looking forward to lvling my dark iron paladin, but having to constantly log is making it no fun.

1 Like

same issue with me.

1 Like

Same issue here, worked fine yesterday, but logged in today and the chi generated from tiger palm/chi burst/fist of the white tiger all would not register until an enemy was killed. If I had chi points before the start of the fight, the ones built on would show up after using a Chi ability (blackout kick, rising sun kick, etc) but as soon as the Chi runs out, stuck without any until the enemy dies.

I also would be “mounted” and my character would be running/floating without a mount, which could only be disabled by right clicking the Mount Buff. Also had issues with quests upon being completed not removing themselves from the quest log/registering that I had completed the quest before it in the chain. I thought it might be lag, but everything’s running fine on my end, and upon relogging the quests would catch up.

Relogged, reloaded, still the same issue. Running a scan and repair through battle net.

EDIT: Scan and Repair through Battle net client worked!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip Shortnstubz, a repair seemed to fix the issue for me too.

Edit: spoke too soon, about 20 minutes of play after the repair the problem started again…

I have been having all these problems on my monk as well, the chi, mounting, and Rez issues. I did notice it kuch more after transmogged so gear. Didn’t have the issue when I used first weapon Transmog

same here on my pally

This issue is way more common than I previously thought.

Anyway I’ve made a lot of progress with this issue and have a thorough write-up of it here: [MORE NEW INFO] Client-Server Desync/Bad Character State

To those saying repair works - it doesn’t. This is some sort of server-side desync issue that’s manifesting in (mostly, but definitely not entirely) client-side bugs.

The fix for this issue is just to log out of the game and log back in. Note that this is different than exiting the game - if you exit prematurely, your character persists in the world for a short while and if you attempt to log back in before the character has despawned, the bug will still exist regardless of any client-side fixes you may have attempted in the interim.

I’m still seeing this issue as of Jan 28, 2019. However, only on a nightborne monk I am leveling. My human (110) monk doesn’t have this issue.

1 Like