Windwalker spec bonuses

Season 1 felt really bland and boring, while season 2 felt horrible probably one of the worse tier bonuses for monk ive ever played and it didnt even feel good. Season 3 has been a blast to play not just ST but in M+ as well. Obviously Season 3 tier have some issues but they are small in comparison to how god awful season 2 play style felt. Id rather season 1 over season 2 but Season 3 has been fun for monk for once.

4 Likes

probably trolls - people voting to ruin their competition for something.

1 Like

Season 1 and Season 2 play very similarly so dunno what you’re talking about. Only difference is RSK is good in AoE/cleave

1 Like

No, you misunderstand, I would actually completely agree with you. If blizzard made a good set bonus that created a way to play monk that was more interactive I would enjoy that I’ve disliked core monk since bfa pretty much

Unfortunately blizzard hasn’t done that yet, and s2 tier is probably the furthest idea from a fun tier set that I could imagine, because it feels bad to play, its that simple really

Also for the pvp monks, s2 tier is so unbelievably bad for them it has more drawbacks (breaking cc) than it is worth equipping depending on the comp you’re playing, and it just does piss damage

So whats the best set bonus for pvp?

Played from the start of s1 and i enjoyed that tier set a lot more. The bs rng on the rest of the tier sets is not fun at all that’s how i feel about it.

If you enjoy the rng randomness vote for that.

Season 2 is the only enjoyable time ive had with the tier sets this expansion. The balance of ST and Cleave makes it the most viable for me as someone who both raids and does mythic+

If we get the S1 set, I think I’ll be quitting til next xpac. That set feels far too bad to play with.

2 Likes

Tão trollando os monk, não é possível :confused:

Season 3 for sure is the funnest to play with. Season 2 is apparently great numbers wise. Season 1 is just like, boring … it’s the season they made boring sets on purpose to feel out the new talent changes … that should never be our selection …

2 Likes

Season 3>Season 1>> Season 2

2 Likes

This is honestly really close. I don’t know if other classes are having similar polls but if all tier sets end up landing on 30 percent they honestly may need to do something else for ww because you can’t go by popular vote when it’s almost a 3 way tie that ticks off the majority of the voters. EXP 60-66 percent of people are unhappy with the result which is the majority.

2 Likes

F in the chat, S1 L

1 Like

“What monsters are voting for S1???”

I voted it for pvp reasons only. Can anyone reply why that would be a bad idea? I don’t do any PvE except for first runs quest rewards.

1 Like

season 1 tier was best idc what u say

3 Likes

S1 sets were made intentionally boring to make the first tier with the talent tree changes less crazy. For ww as well s2 and s3 sets are generally pretty good as far as tier sets go, s2 being good enough to make ww above average single target for the first time in what feels like a very long time. s3 2 set is really good, shame about the 4 set though.

And that’s another reason why this whole thing was a bad idea. PvPers voting to ruin PvE, s3 actually makes the spec dynamic and fun!

1 Like

take this down gang
s3 is goated. u don’t like 260k blackout kicks with your 250k rsks?

i knew u never meditated at the peak of serenity :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

I changed my vote from s3 to s2 simply because I don’t want s1.

Wow, this is some horrid manifestation of the ‘crabs in a bucket mentality’. As if WW didn’t already struggle enough, its own players are actively voting to make it worse. It’s one thing for Blizzard to be incompetent, but it’s something else entirely for them to shift important decision making onto the one group that’s even more incompetent than they are. Stop voting for S1 you ninnies

4 Likes