Windwalker QOL

How much did you arena in MoP?
Because the s1 wod nerf was wholly uncalled for and it didn’t real good to have to use our mobility (the thing blizzard called our defensives) for dmg.
Because hard casting our pitiful heals along with our dmg being overall lackluster, s1 wod was awful.

Totally agree with you, I hate this iteration the most

As Windwalker only in the final season of MoP. I played Mistweaver primarily.

In Season 1 WoD I played Brewmaster / Mistweaver and Warlock in RLS. :joy: I remember that nerf and didn’t care at all for it.

I mean even going into the launch wod before the nerf (that was ultimately the death of WW) they were utterly weak.

But from tyrannical and on I was able to 1v2 people in arena constantly, only comp that gave me serious trouble to 1v2 was feral/disc, anything paladin, and GoD comp, but honestly it felt like there was a good balance of what comps you fought back then.

I try to transcendence and then transfer, but the GCD is too long. If transcendence was off gcd or something that would be cool

1 Like

I absolutely agree with these (and have made posts pretty much the same thing). As a mobile class, we get so bogged down, and it just feels terrible. People make the arguement that they dont want a reduced FoF channel, because it gives them time to think of their next move or time to regen energy. But, you can do that anyway. Youre just able to act sooner. There is really no downside.
Being able to Spear hand during FoF would make M+ so much better, and it makes perfect sense to be able to do that thematically. Being locked into place with whirling dragon punch isn’t always a bad thing, but often enough that it can lead to really bad situations

1 Like

Yeah I’ve never needed 4 seconds to “think about the next button I’m gonna press”.

1 Like