Windwalker Monk LF guild

Hey! I am a player looking for a new home after needing to leave my old guild due to a new job.

I live in Australia and can only raid late at night here, leaving me with very few options. I have a strong internet connection and have no issues or latency when playing with Americans.

I achieved 3/8M but I am switching mains come this new raid. I always come prepared with flasks, potions and boss strategies. Always down for some M+ and achievement runs.

If i sound like I’d be a good fit for your guild, please reply down below or add me on Bangdot#1751

Hello Nolak! I’m the GM of a new guild on Area52 looking to push mythic raiding in 8.2 What sort of raiding are you looking for? I’d love to chat to see if my guild would be a good fit for you. I’ll leave my guild recruitment information here for you to browse. If it sounds interesting let me know!

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We are a heroic raiding AOTC/Meta Achiev with a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and some pvp.

Raid Times: Tues Wed 8-10:30pm
1/9 M 9/9H 2/2 Hcos
RBG - Friday at 9
Sat - Fun Run…make a drink!

Needs: Hunter/BDruid/DK/Spriest/Mage
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for a home

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211