Windwalker is the worst dps spec in raid! Need buffs!

Its single target damage is more than bad, in some fights the top 1 ww damage in the world is lower than the 50% percentile of certain ranged specs like spriest and balance.
The average player deals more damage than the gods of ww.

Ww brings a crap utility to the raid - a meager 5% PHYSICAL damage increase while warriors buff every type of damage.
85% of raids are composed of ranged specs that deal magic damage. So we buff only hunters and warriors basically.

Nobody cares if they have mystical touch in the raid or not, because its buff borders the worthlessness, wws are not invited for raids.
They want dk, because they have brez. They want at least 1 warrior too because they buff ranged specs.
Ww’s utility is a joke and on top of that they deal no damage. Please fix.

3 Likes

You do realize that all ranged casters, mages, balance druid, shadow priest, elemental shaman, warlocks, don’t gain value from an AP boost as most if not all of their spells are SP based right?
The only ranged spec that I can think of that actually gains value from warriors battle shout is hunter which also gains value from ww damage buff.

1 Like

Clearly that’s wrong on all accounts considering ww was brought into the WFR by multiple groups. The groups that didn’t have a WW brought a brew instead IIRC. MT is even more important now than in Nathria as arms is the premier melee dps atm.

WW is in a very solid spot. It’s the highest dps spec in the game on several fights, and has great utility in others, even outside of providing MT. For example, we’re one of the best for running orbs on remnant (even in nathria we were the best for seeds).

It’s true that WW definitely could use at least a 5% ST buff, but anyone who says ww is bad right now is straight trolling (wittingly or not).

2 Likes

War only buffs melee attacks 5head

No bro, the worst in Enhancement.

3 Likes

All MT fights though, doesn’t feel good doing 99% and being beaten by people barely doing 50% percentile on ST fights

2 Likes

Oh I agree, but saying WW is the worst spec in sanctum is far from accurate. Aside from the anemic single target, were actually pretty dam decent.

What they could do is boost Hit Combo so people will turn it on in raid to replace Chi Ji.

On the bright side, WW is good for obliterating trash piles, which is the most boring part of raid and gets you to boss fights quicker.

1 Like

Simple, give it more stacks so you’re doing more ST damage in the long run, but not instaclobbering folks in pvp.

Make it ramp up damage kinda like warlocks. Ww has always has fantastic burst, but one they blow their load, the sustained output isn’t there.

2 Likes

You still bring more than a feral druid. And are S tier for +Mplus, raid and arena.

Quit complaining. Be happy you’re on top.

2 Likes

Hahaha. Yeah. I mean someone has to be on bottom. You could be a DK, and be mid-bottom tier in almost all content. Feral is useless in everything except arena. Can’t win them all. WW monks are insane right now in so many areas. Actually working on mine on the side right now.

You’re absolutely wrong, and if the logs of your character are anything to go by, you’re either remarkably bad at it, or you paid for a boost. There is a log from a few days before this was posted where you did 162 dps on heroic Sylvanas. That is basically impossible unless you died after doing maybe 1 auto-attack. To add to that, you don’t have any of the bosses that come before her. People are seeing you don’t know how to play your character, that you paid for a boost for AOC, and you’re from Azralon, which has a pretty terrible reputation. To be perfectly frank, even your M+ runs indicate that you paid for a boost to have gear funneled to you. Your averages are far below average, then magically went to 80s over a few days with a lot of runs, then dropped back down after those days. While I can’t officially prove it, I’m pretty confidant in saying that I believe you paid for an AOC boost, and then paid someone to play your account to funnel gear to you in M+, and since there have been no logs on anything from you in a while, I’m guessing you got caught.

3 Likes

The mans made this post nearly 2 months ago and hasn’t said anything after creating it. Probably should just let it die

2 Likes

U do know monk has been like top 5 in dps right?

3 Likes

i think he got caught :joy::joy::joy::joy:

OK yeah but the absolute shredding in the post before you was hilarious.